- 550 Posts
I have 3 cases for my White SG3. One is the standard flip cover that I love, but doesn't offer any drop protection. The other is the white Elago G5 Slim Fit case (very minimalist and thin, but again nearly no protection except the back and corners), and now my new favorite, the white and black Case Mate case. Not as much protection as an Otterbox but it is not very thick, has good rubberized grips on the sides and a kickstand (that I don't use often).
- 06-04-2013, 01:55 AM #2Bacon should be reclassified as meat candy!Ballistic Launch from my SPH-L720CrackBerry Forums Moderator
- By jlh73 in forum AT&T Galaxy S3 AccessoriesReplies: 2Last Post: 09-16-2012, 08:29 PM
- By Showking in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 07-03-2012, 06:15 PM
- By psufan32 in forum AT&T Galaxy S IIReplies: 7Last Post: 05-12-2012, 05:57 PM
- By CarrierUnlock in forum Sold / Archived Marketplace ThreadsReplies: 1Last Post: 08-28-2011, 12:24 AM
- By Incredible in forum Incredible AccessoriesReplies: 11Last Post: 07-24-2010, 08:03 AM