- 542 Posts
Just want everyone to remember (since there are a lot of battery choices out there), that if you want S-Beam (the you-know-that-bumping-thing) to work, the battery description must say "NFC" on it and usually the advertisement will state whether it is or not.
- 06-04-2013, 02:50 AM #2Bacon should be reclassified as meat candy!Ballistic Launch from my SPH-L710CrackBerry Forums Moderator
- By Upstreammiami in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 17Last Post: 09-02-2012, 06:06 PM
- By DeCourseyyy in forum Sprint Nexus S 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 10Last Post: 11-18-2011, 11:54 AM
- By cpuOahu in forum Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G TouchReplies: 5Last Post: 10-19-2011, 12:58 PM
- By Habious in forum Sprint Nexus S 4GReplies: 17Last Post: 09-29-2011, 03:29 PM
- By Eazy123 in forum Sprint Nexus S 4GReplies: 3Last Post: 09-26-2011, 11:46 AM