Mini MicroSD Reader for Android Smartphones & Tablets on Kickstarter

Ramer84015

May 15, 2010
Visit site
I haven't seen this mentioned on the GS3 forum, so I wanted to link to a great product that's in the development stage that looks to be a great boon for Android devices:

Mini MicroSD Reader for Android Smartphones & Tablets on Kickstarter

You'll link to the Kickstarter page, but if you have a need to easily get files on to and off of your phone, this looks awesome. Note: I'm not associated with the developer except in having pledged for my device. :)

meyerweb#CB

Banned
Sep 4, 2009
Visit site
It strikes me as much more valuable for owners of Nexus devices, the HTC One, and other phones without a built in SD card slot that for S3 owners. I like the engineering, but in truth it's a bandaid for (IMHO) a poor design decision on the part of certain manufacturers.

Ramer84015

May 15, 2010
Visit site
It strikes me as much more valuable for owners of Nexus devices, the HTC One, and other phones without a built in SD card slot that for S3 owners. I like the engineering, but in truth it's a bandaid for (IMHO) a poor design decision on the part of certain manufacturers.

So save your money, nobody is twisting your arm. Many of us have a phone as well as a tablet and for me, I like the ability to save my nanoid backups directly to an USB-OTG device, as well as have other media that I can quickly attach without having to hook up a cable or remove the cover and remove the external microSD. BTW, the project was funded today.

meyerweb#CB

Banned
Sep 4, 2009
Visit site
So save your money, nobody is twisting your arm. Many of us have a phone as well as a tablet and for me, I like the ability to save my nanoid backups directly to an USB-OTG device, as well as have other media that I can quickly attach without having to hook up a cable or remove the cover and remove the external microSD. BTW, the project was funded today.

Chill dude. No one insulted your family. I gave my opinion, that's all. BTW, with an S3 you don't need this device to backup via USB-OTG. A simple OTG cable and a thumb drive works fine.

Ramer84015

May 15, 2010
Visit site
Chill dude. No one insulted your family. I gave my opinion, that's all. BTW, with an S3 you don't need this device to backup via USB-OTG. A simple OTG cable and a thumb drive works fine.

Yes Mr. Ambassador. A USB-OTG cable and a thumb drive do the same thing. This device is called an option. Some of us are starting to gather microSD cards, so it's another way to put them to use. If it's no use to you, you didn't need to respond to this thread.

Copperwerewolf

Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
With this attitude, i hope it corrupted all your data kid.
This is a forum, not a soapbox or an ad agency. Like he said Chill that...

Sent from my SPH-D710BST using AC Forums mobile app