- 13 Posts
I have a pebble blue Galaxy S 3. I want something that protects the phone well, but that doesn't add a lot of bulk. My phone is usually safely in an inside pocket of my purse, so there is no need to worry about it being dropped or anything like that. Just something to preserve its nice blue finish. I also don't want tacky/gaudy designs. I prefer clear, but I keep reading review after review on Amazon that says that these turn yellow/brown quickly, so they look yucky and dirty. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
- 09-18-2013, 09:53 PM #2
- 09-26-2013, 10:47 AM #3
- 200 Posts
Re: Case Help!
I have a Great Shield that is a 2 piece, it slides on and is not bulky. It came from Amazon.
Now that I am on my laptop here is the link.
Last edited by Super Dave426; 09-26-2013 at 03:17 PM.Galaxy S3 running MOAR Official v6.1 / Modz For All / On the Fly Theming / Kidding Me!? [11.02.13]
- By gime_time in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 3Last Post: 09-23-2013, 04:41 PM
- By roadrat in forum Moto XReplies: 17Last Post: 09-22-2013, 09:33 AM
- By Lestah_613 in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 3Last Post: 09-17-2013, 03:13 PM
- By hatchess in forum HTC OneReplies: 2Last Post: 09-17-2013, 11:27 AM
- By HunterKen7 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 09-17-2013, 10:11 AM