We need ROOT !

sonarchist

Oct 12, 2010
Visit site
Yes!

....noobnl of the EPIC CM Team has mentioned that a clockworkMOD recovery native to our species of the S3, SPH-L710, is imminent.......along w/ root. Can't wait!

Sent from today's android 4.0.4 using Android Central Forums

Last edited:

hofs1

Dec 15, 2010
Visit site
I agree too....lol I had a full Titanium backup from my Epic4G before i sent it back to my company....I totally forgot id need root to restore everything on my S3....I miss my many wi-fi access points the most.

coming from orig epic 4G......this thing is freakin thin.....i need a case to "bulk" it up some

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
I agree too....lol I had a full Titanium backup from my Epic4G before i sent it back to my company....I totally forgot id need root to restore everything on my S3....I miss my many wi-fi access points the most.

coming from orig epic 4G......this thing is freakin thin.....i need a case to "bulk" it up some

This is the exact the reason why I need root. My checkbook and all it's history for the past year need to be moved to my gs3. I need root to restore the data to my checkbook with titanium.

silverthornne

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
Considering there are apps people use to manage sensitive info where the history is important, I wonder why Android doesn't make it easier to port data over. Some apps do allow it, but they're few and far between...

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2