Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 38
Like Tree6Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

    Lightbulb 100% Working JELLY BEAN Leaked Rom..!!!!!

    Freeza has got a 100% working JB rom going over at XDA, i'm running it right with no issues at all. Go check it out now..
    [ROM] 9/30/12 Sprint Touchwiz Jelly Bean Leak (L710SPRBLIF) Odex/DeOdex - xda-developers
    Thanked by:
  2. #2  

    Default Re: 100% Working JELLY BEAN Leaked Rom..!!!!!

    I don't want jelly beans leaking out of my Rom! It will get all sticky!
    sndplace and SDRLS like this.
  3. #3  

    Default Re: 100% Working JELLY BEAN Leaked Rom..!!!!!

    Just curious will jelly bean bring back universal search or is that feature gone forever?
  4. #4  
    Upstreammiami's Avatar

    Posts
    2,140 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,199 Global Posts
    ROM
    JB

    Default Re: 100% Working JELLY BEAN Leaked Rom..!!!!!

    Wrong section buddy anything that has to do about rooting ROMs hacking goes to the dev section

    Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
    I'm the ROOT man
    G Talk: Upstreammiami3o5
    Let me help you ROOT your phone
  5. #5  

    Default Re: 100% Working JELLY BEAN Leaked Rom..!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Paterick View Post
    Just curious will jelly bean bring back universal search or is that feature gone forever?
    It ay be gone for ever.
    Thank Apple for that one.
  6. #6  
    Mellimel22's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    2,466 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,524 Global Posts
    ROM
    Muzzyz 4.2.1 build

    Default Re: 100% Working JELLY BEAN Leaked Rom..!!!!!

    Its not gone just not released officially since Apple sued like some b##chs but u can root and get it back

    Sent from my White Epic 4g Touch rockin Jellybean
  7. #7  
    tanson1011's Avatar

    Posts
    53 Posts
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    ROM
    vanilla...mmmmm

    Default Re: 100% Working JELLY BEAN Leaked Rom..!!!!!

    I'm on the Bell network in Canada, and the same deal happened. No root needed. Just download on external card and use stock recovery to flash and it works like a charm. No issues.
  8. #8  

    Default Re: 100% Working JELLY BEAN Leaked Rom..!!!!!

    Hello everyone, Im a noob at this rom flashing but i am interested. How do i get started?
  9. #9  

    Default Re: 100% Working JELLY BEAN Leaked Rom..!!!!!

    I have been running this Jelly Bean Rom since last evening .... So Far, So Good. I have had a few glitches but I was pushing the phone to the max with a low batter in downloading and updating all of my apps. Having switched from Cyanogen, I have to say that I miss their customizations. It just seems like the development crew at Cyanogen better understands the needs and wants of the common user better than the programers of touchwiz. One example: In the notification screen, having quick access to Volume Controls and Torch light are great because you don't have to unlock the phone to access them. It is like Touchwiz doesn't want you to be able to turn off the ringer ... LOL
  10. #10  
    Skunkape60's Avatar
    Retired Ambassador

    Posts
    4,518 Posts

    Default Re: 100% Working JELLY BEAN Leaked Rom..!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Nickyfingers View Post
    Hello everyone, Im a noob at this rom flashing but i am interested. How do i get started?
    [GUIDE] How to Flash in Custom Recovery
    http://forums.androidcentral.com/signaturepics/sigpic70132_2.gif
    Ryan_Clark likes this.
  11. #11  
    mankows5's Avatar

    Posts
    36 Posts
    Global Posts
    161 Global Posts

    Default Re: 100% Working JELLY BEAN Leaked Rom..!!!!!

    I have been on it for 2 days now. And it works almost flawlesly. Every once in a while I find that my phone is all of the suden turned off. It has happened about 3 times in 48 hours. But it boots up quick so not a huge deal. But I love this ROM
  12. #12  
    Skunkape60's Avatar
    Retired Ambassador

    Posts
    4,518 Posts

    Default Re: 100% Working JELLY BEAN Leaked Rom..!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by mankows5 View Post
    I have been on it for 2 days now. And it works almost flawlesly. Every once in a while I find that my phone is all of the suden turned off. It has happened about 3 times in 48 hours. But it boots up quick so not a huge deal. But I love this ROM
    It is a big deal if you use your phone as an alarm clock. It's really a down grade from ics.

    Five toggles instead of nine. THEY EVEN REMOVED MOBILE DATA TOGGLE.

    Wallpaper has been removed from the settings so you have to be on touchwiz launcher to set wallpaper on the lock screen. So if you want to change it you have to switch back to touchwiz. Change it. Then go back to your preferred launcher.

    The installed Swype keyboard is flat out garbage and can't easily be replaced by the regular Swype keyboard.

    Yes it's smooth and fast but at what cost? The phone is plenty fast as is.

    Yes, a lot of this will be fixed by the developers. But that will only be if you are willing to root. What about the people who don't want to root? Will taking away features make them happy?
    http://forums.androidcentral.com/signaturepics/sigpic70132_2.gif
    Thanked by:
  13. #13  

    Default Re: 100% Working JELLY BEAN Leaked Rom..!!!!!

    Why is the alarm clock worse? I really just want Google now. I'm considering rooting for it.

    Doesn't the stability of this rom suggest sprint is close to releasing it? Maybe this month? I can wait a month to avoid rooting.

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums
  14. #14  
    Tkbredx's Avatar

    Posts
    2,122 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,123 Global Posts
    ROM
    TeamSonicFreeGS3 v9.1

    Default Re: 100% Working JELLY BEAN Leaked Rom..!!!!!

    5 toggles? O_o I hope they come out with another one soon so Clark can perfect it
    Thanked by:
  15. #15  
    Skunkape60's Avatar
    Retired Ambassador

    Posts
    4,518 Posts

    Default Re: 100% Working JELLY BEAN Leaked Rom..!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by G3TCASHM0N3Y View Post
    Why is the alarm clock worse? I really just want Google now. I'm considering rooting for it.

    Doesn't the stability of this rom suggest sprint is close to releasing it? Maybe this month? I can wait a month to avoid rooting.

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums
    The alarm clock is not reliable as the phone randomly shuts off. To me Google now is useless. I don't get the love affair. I've had it for the last month and it just gets in the way.
    http://forums.androidcentral.com/signaturepics/sigpic70132_2.gif
  16. #16  
    fgcchevy's Avatar

    Posts
    96 Posts
    Global Posts
    234 Global Posts
    ROM
    STOCK

    Default Re: 100% Working JELLY BEAN Leaked Rom..!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Skunkape60 View Post
    The alarm clock is not reliable as the phone randomly shuts off. To me Google now is useless. I don't get the love affair. I've had it for the last month and it just gets in the way.
    You have to remember, this is not the final build, it is a leak. It may not be working for you but it is working great for others. My alarm has worked great for me the past 2 days. I think its a littleearlyto start criticizing, with this leak. Just saying.

    Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
  17. #17  
    ttriplett1's Avatar

    Posts
    98 Posts
    ROM
    Stock Rooted

    Default Re: 100% Working JELLY BEAN Leaked Rom..!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Skunkape60 View Post
    The alarm clock is not reliable as the phone randomly shuts off. To me Google now is useless. I don't get the love affair. I've had it for the last month and it just gets in the way.
    Hate to say it but so far I agree about Google Now, its better than Siri but that doesn't say much. For the record, silent and vibration toggles have been moved to the power off prompt (a bit awkward I know). I'm hoping this isn't a final build or I will have to find a better custom ROM. As it is, I am considering going back to ICS.
    I'm sorry, if you were right, I'd agree with you.
  18. #18  
    Skunkape60's Avatar
    Retired Ambassador

    Posts
    4,518 Posts

    Default Re: 100% Working JELLY BEAN Leaked Rom..!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by fgcchevy View Post
    You have to remember, this is not the final build, it is a leak. It may not be working for you but it is working great for others. My alarm has worked great for me the past 2 days. I think its a littleearlyto start criticizing, with this leak. Just saying.

    Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
    I agree that this is not the final build and the random shutdowns that almost everyone is getting (which makes it unreliable as an alarm clock), will most likely be fixed before the release. But what most likely won't get fixed, are all the things that are being taken out. We'll see...
    http://forums.androidcentral.com/signaturepics/sigpic70132_2.gif
  19. #19  
    Cubfan's Avatar

    Posts
    970 Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default Re: 100% Working JELLY BEAN Leaked Rom..!!!!!

    Some are mentioning a Screen Of Death problem that I've yet to experience in several days of running this buttery smooth and fast leak. Only a couple of very smallish issues... nobody can get the Wifi Tether app to work, and Ford Sync's Mobile Apps (Stitcher, Slacker, Pandora, etc.) don't appear to work, as the car can't find any mobile apps on my 2012 Ford Mustang. Otherwise, it's great. 3g and Wifi reception and speed has been noticeably improved. I can now stream Pandora and Slacker everywhere in my town without stops and stutters, a feat no Sprint phone has been able to accomplish yet.

    In the thread over on XDA, they mention that there are many more toggles in the update, but are not turned on. I kinda miss that moving of the toggles when I drop down the notification bar, so hopefully that will make a return. Wish for an option to remove the brightness slider that is useless and takes up room where I need it.

    It's a terrific update... the best I've seen on any Android phone ever. Quite amazing to me that Samsung is actually planning to be the first out of the gate updating a phone with Jelly Bean. So unlike them.
  20. #20  
    mobdad's Avatar

    Posts
    235 Posts
    ROM
    LIH Jelly Bean Leak

    Default Re: 100% Working JELLY BEAN Leaked Rom..!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Skunkape60 View Post
    It is a big deal if you use your phone as an alarm clock. It's really a down grade from ics.

    Five toggles instead of nine. THEY EVEN REMOVED MOBILE DATA TOGGLE.

    Wallpaper has been removed from the settings so you have to be on touchwiz launcher to set wallpaper on the lock screen. So if you want to change it you have to switch back to touchwiz. Change it. Then go back to your preferred launcher.

    The installed Swype keyboard is flat out garbage and can't easily be replaced by the regular Swype keyboard.

    Yes it's smooth and fast but at what cost? The phone is plenty fast as is.

    Yes, a lot of this will be fixed by the developers. But that will only be if you are willing to root. What about the people who don't want to root? Will taking away features make them happy?
    Why so negative? First of all, it's a leak so we may see some differences before the final release. That being said, this leak has been lucky for me; I use touchwiz so no issues with changing the lock screen image (how often do you really change the lock screen wallpaper? ) and I have only had 1 sod and 1 reboot, both a couple of days ago and none since. (i am sure i am jinxing myself) There are definitely a few issues but for the most part, the new version of the os is fine, fun, and functional for me. If you root, I would recommend giving it a try. You can always flash LI3 back if you are not happy with it. It seems like there is a different experience for each GS3 owner who has tried the leaked Jellybean rom. Many will really like the new features, some will be missing a few of the old features, but Jellybean is coming. BTW, the Swype KB looks like the same one that LI3 offered. Is there a difference? Regardless, I would have preferred the one that comes from Swype as a beta.
    HTC Touch2 -> Palm Pre -> HTC Evo4G -> Samsung Epic 4G Touch -> Samsung Galaxy S3 -> Samsung Galaxy Note 3
  21. Thread Author  Thread Author    #21  

    Default Re: 100% Working JELLY BEAN Leaked Rom..!!!!!

    I must say that i have not seen any of the issues other ppl are reporting, I did a fresh install of the deodexed version after i wiped everything. I have not had one SOD or reboot, i'm using nova prime as my launcher and even with TW i could change my lockscreen wallpaper with no issues. so with this being a Leak, i must say that it's a great job by the developers..!!!
  22. #22  
    Skunkape60's Avatar
    Retired Ambassador

    Posts
    4,518 Posts

    Default Re: 100% Working JELLY BEAN Leaked Rom..!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by treedog5 View Post
    I must say that i have not seen any of the issues other ppl are reporting, I did a fresh install of the deodexed version after i wiped everything. I have not had one SOD or reboot, i'm using nova prime as my launcher and even with TW i could change my lockscreen wallpaper with no issues. so with this being a Leak, i must say that it's a great job by the developers..!!!
    Tell me how to change the lockscreen wallpaper while on nova...
    http://forums.androidcentral.com/signaturepics/sigpic70132_2.gif
  23. #23  

    Default Re: 100% Working JELLY BEAN Leaked Rom..!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Skunkape60 View Post
    Tell me how to change the lockscreen wallpaper while on nova...
    its easy. go to phone settings, than, click on display, than on wallpaper, than on lock screen and choose your pic

    They just moved it on you :P
  24. #24  
    Skunkape60's Avatar
    Retired Ambassador

    Posts
    4,518 Posts

    Default Re: 100% Working JELLY BEAN Leaked Rom..!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by mobdad View Post
    Why so negative? First of all, it's a leak so we may see some differences before the final release. That being said, this leak has been lucky for me; I use touchwiz so no issues with changing the lock screen image (how often do you really change the lock screen wallpaper? ) and I have only had 1 sod and 1 reboot, both a couple of days ago and none since. (i am sure i am jinxing myself) There are definitely a few issues but for the most part, the new version of the os is fine, fun, and functional for me. If you root, I would recommend giving it a try. You can always flash LI3 back if you are not happy with it. It seems like there is a different experience for each GS3 owner who has tried the leaked Jellybean rom. Many will really like the new features, some will be missing a few of the old features, but Jellybean is coming. BTW, the Swype KB looks like the same one that LI3 offered. Is there a difference? Regardless, I would have preferred the one that comes from Swype as a beta.
    If I root. Lol... Funny guy...
    I do change my lockscreen wallpaper almost daily...

    New features? Really there are only two that I see. Google now and the new notification dropdown. Neither excite me. And Google now is already available in ICS if I wanted it.

    Am I just a bit disappointed? A little. All this hype and it's really nothing more than a tiny incremental update that gives me nothing I really wanted or needed. It certainly isn't the massive overhaul that was being hyped.

    Yes it's a bit smoother and a bit faster by about 250 quadrant points but really, is 250 points really noticeable?

    Like I said, I'm sure the final will be a bit different but up to this point, if I didn't already root and run custom ROMs, JellyBean in itself, wouldn't prompt me to root. It's just doesn't live up to the hype.
    http://forums.androidcentral.com/signaturepics/sigpic70132_2.gif
    Gator352 likes this.
  25. #25  

    Default Re: 100% Working JELLY BEAN Leaked Rom..!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Skunkape60 View Post
    If I root. Lol... Funny guy...
    I do change my lockscreen wallpaper almost daily...

    New features? Really there are only two that I see. Google now and the new notification dropdown. Neither excite me. And Google now is already available in ICS if I wanted it.

    Am I just a bit disappointed? A little. All this hype and it's really nothing more than a tiny incremental update that gives me nothing I really wanted or needed. It certainly isn't the massive overhaul that was being hyped.

    Yes it's a bit smoother and a bit faster by about 250 quadrant points but really, is 250 points really noticeable?

    Like I said, I'm sure the final will be a bit different but up to this point, if I didn't already root and run custom ROMs, JellyBean in itself, wouldn't prompt me to root. It's just doesn't live up to the hype.
    I already mainly knew what we would get, based off of the international versions.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Working Jelly Bean..
    By ryangur in forum Verizon Fascinate Rooting, ROMs, and Hacks
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 10-02-2012, 11:25 AM
  2. Jelly Bean AOSP Rom for Bionic?
    By wiiwilleat in forum Bionic Rooting, ROMs, and Hacks
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-30-2012, 06:50 PM
  3. 100% Stock Jelly Bean
    By footballbanker in forum Sprint Galaxy S3
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-17-2012, 10:20 PM
  4. you tube app not available on Jelly bean aosp roms
    By jmiesse134 in forum Verizon Galaxy Nexus Rooting, ROMs, and Hacks
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-14-2012, 01:30 PM
  5. Netflix working Jelly Bean? Yes? No? Just not on 6/29?
    By defdc in forum Verizon Galaxy Nexus
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-30-2012, 04:12 PM

Posting Permissions