My Dream ROM

dlx509

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
Ok, I am new to this ROM thing and I have become addicted to my GS3 since i found out about all the different roms out there. My Plan was to try all of them, then keep the best one for me. I even killed my phone by flashing an internatiobnal rom:-[( I had to pay 75$ to bring it back to life). The problem is each rom has a little something different, my fav one is MIUI( I really like their clock, music, phone, sms app and more) but I also use AOKP sometimes I think it has more features specially the AOKP ROM CONTROL. I would love to have the ROM Control apk working with MIUI that would be the perfect ROM for me. Let me know what kind of MIX would be the perfect rom for you guys.

gollum18

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
You had to pay 75$ when you could've looked for the stick on xda or ac and did it yourself?

While I don't think it would be hard to integrate what your asking, you would have to use miui as a base and then merge it with aokp... hey that's a pretty good idea someone should do that, we could call it amui or something.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

dlx509

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
You had to pay 75$ when you could've looked for the stick on xda or ac and did it yourself?

While I don't think it would be hard to integrate what your asking, you would have to use miui as a base and then merge it with aokp... hey that's a pretty good idea someone should do that, we could call it amui or something.
Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

I tried every possible solution on the web and nothing fixed it. A hard bricked can only be fixed by JTAGG. Try not to hard bricked your phone.
I would pay for a ROM MERGER or ROM MIXER app that allows me to get the best of all roms and merge them in one.