- 1 Posts
Confessed Noob with a Question.
I have attempted to locate/find any information pertaining to my Samsung problem but I am not cell savvy with the many terms and tricks used on flashing so I want to post a question to see if someone can point me in the right direction. Sorry in advance if this is a totally NOOB question.
1. Purchased a Samsung Galaxy 3 S (Sprint CDMA) *Probably my first error*
2. I have an existing iPhone that I jailbroke and purchased a Straight Talk sim and ported my original number. *all works great*
3. I want to take my existing Straight Talk account with my number and "install", "Flash", "Clone" or whichever term is correct onto the Samsung Galaxy S3.
4. I have rooted the Samsung based on videos here and one other sites.
5. I have attempted to use DFS to look at the programming, which I can access but I have no clue how to transfer my Straight Talk information into the Samsung Galaxy....
Big question..... Is it even possible or have I wasted a week of my life and should I just look at purchasing a Samsung that is GSM with a sim slot and root the device and install the sim from my iPhone?
Any suggestions or hints in the right direction is appreciated!
- 11-17-2012, 03:49 PM #2
Re: Confessed Noob with a Question.
Forum Rules & Guidelines:
Illegal Activities- Do not post, link, discuss, or request warez, serials, ROMs, or illegal copies of intellectual property of others. Discussions regarding hardware or software modifications designed to steal service, such as ESN cloning & phone programming modifications are also forbidden in the forums. AC has a zero tolerance policy on such posts.
Sorry.. Have to close this.
- By craigcls in forum Verizon Fascinate Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 4Last Post: 03-09-2011, 03:38 PM
- By Onyoursix in forum LG Optimus S Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 12-29-2010, 03:27 PM
- By MaxPayne3322 in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 0Last Post: 08-01-2010, 10:38 PM
- By valueman in forum AT&T CaptivateReplies: 4Last Post: 07-23-2010, 12:58 PM
- By rvspinx in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 01-08-2010, 07:42 AM