- 3 Posts
iTunes to android help
Im trying to get all my music from iTunes over to my new GS3. I'm so new to android. Just got my fone and put a sd card in it. I wanna put my music but I have like 4000 songs and podcasts. The other thing is that the battery dies too quick. Can I get some kind of help?! Thx.
- 11-27-2012, 10:17 PM #2
- 369 Posts
Re: iTunes to android help
Getting your music from iTunes is as easy as dragging the files from iTunes and dropping them into a folder on the phone when mounted over USB. However this method IMO results in a cluttered library (I'm kinda OCD when it comes to things like that lol) but I have found Double Twist player to be the best solution. Just install the companion app on your computer and mount the phone as a USB storage device, it does the rest. If this method works best for you then I recommend getting the add on for Double Twist, I think it's called AirSync which will allow you to do everything wirelessly over a wifi connection!
Sent from my XT912 using Android Central Forums
- 11-28-2012, 03:18 PM #3
- By tommygun in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 7Last Post: 12-16-2011, 05:31 PM
- By inhumanrage148 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 5Last Post: 08-05-2011, 03:22 PM
- By mrios1128 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 1Last Post: 06-19-2011, 04:21 AM
- By hazmat1565 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 2Last Post: 12-13-2010, 09:28 PM
- By Joshyy-Rey in forum AT&T CaptivateReplies: 10Last Post: 09-12-2010, 10:12 PM