Why is there no Aokp rom for the sprint samsung galaxy S3?

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
I personally never recommend nor do I ever do dirty flashes. You will encounter problems that people with clean flashes wont encounter. Just clean install. Only takes 30min to set up your phone. Backup you data with carbon (it's free).

30 minutes? Maybe for u, I got over 280 apps, and for some reason rom toolbox only let's me restore 8 at a time or it gets stuck

Sent from my Google Nexus 7 running aokp 4.1.2 #AOKP-Till-I-Die

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
I personally never recommend nor do I ever do dirty flashes. You will encounter problems that people with clean flashes wont encounter. Just clean install. Only takes 30min to set up your phone. Backup you data with carbon (it's free).

Liquid Smooth new update is up.. I don't know which rom to go to, deviant or stay at Liquid

Sent from my SPH-L710 running Liquid Smooth RC2 4.2.2 stable

Joe113

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site
Liquid Smooth new update is up.. I don't know which rom to go to, deviant or stay at Liquid

Liquid's been having some problems which is why I think they pushed out another new build. People were getting reboots, crashes, FC and a bunch of other crap. Plus the new update if you read the changelog just fixes a lot of crap and adds VERY minor features.

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
Liquid's been having some problems which is why I think they pushed out another new build. People were getting reboots, crashes, FC and a bunch of other crap. Plus the new update if you read the changelog just fixes a lot of crap and adds VERY minor features.

Oh ok

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
Its not useless at all. I back up all my apps to my sdcard with their data, flash my new rom, reinstall Carbon and then restore my apps. Works flawlessly

I'll consider it, but I think I'll wait for TiBU to get cheaper because I think it has more functions

Sent from my Google Nexus 7 running aokp 4.1.2 #AOKP-Till-I-Die