Why is there no Aokp rom for the sprint samsung galaxy S3?

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
I looked everywhere, but I can only find aokp for Verizon and tmobkle and att. Why is there none for sprint? I know there are roms that have aokp included, but I can't seem to find a stand alone version

Sent from my SPH - L710 running Pac Man Rom 4.1.2, seeder and ktweaker kernel

gollum18

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
Actually there's two over on xda. One is 4.2.1 and the other is 4.1.2(soon to be 4.2.1).
I'd recommend the second as it is stable, and supported by one of the s3s main kernel devs ktoonzes and his right hand man task.

Check in the original development section.
Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
Actually there's two over on xda. One is 4.2.1 and the other is 4.1.2(soon to be 4.2.1).
I'd recommend the second as it is stable, and supported by one of the s3s main kernel devs ktoonzes and his right hand man task.

Check in the original development section.

Really? I put on aokp samsung galaxy S3 sprint and never got anything. All I got was a thread from June asking when the next update would be..

Could you post a link for me please, thanks

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
No prob. I'm switching back to it myself when they update it to 4.2

Yea, I'm on PacMan currently and I love the aokp customizations and don't really need the cm10 stuff and barely use the paranoid android features

Running it on my Nexus 7 currently

Sent from my Google Nexus 7 running aokp 4.1.2, because there is no PacMan rom for the nexus :(

gollum18

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
No aokp doesn't have that function in the current build. I'm unsure of the features they are adding in 4.2 because they're keeping it under wraps, but that will most likely be an added feature, its very useful.

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
No aokp doesn't have that function in the current build. I'm unsure of the features they are adding in 4.2 because they're keeping it under wraps, but that will most likely be an added feature, its very useful.

Is there a changelog for the 12-2-12 update? I can't seen to finds one, and would like to see if its worth updating

Sent from my Google Nexus 7 running aokp 4.1.2, because there is no PacMan rom for the nexus :(

Deadly_Poison630

Feb 29, 2012
Visit site
Yea, I'm on PacMan currently and I love the aokp customizations and don't really need the cm10 stuff and barely use the paranoid android features

Running it on my Nexus 7 currently

How stable is PACman? I'm looking to give it a try but i'm kinda nervous about how stable it is.

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
How stable is PACman? I'm looking to give it a try but i'm kinda nervous about how stable it is.

It was stable, but the ktweaker kernel broke it for me

Its a very good and highly customizable ROM, only issue is that when you reboot or your ui crashes, your nav bar reverts to stock white

Other than that, it's great

But I would also consider jellybam, which has similar if not more features, and will be the next ROM I flash

Sent from yo moms house son!😎😎Using my SPH - L710 running AOKP Rom 4.1.2, now initiating Swagger

Deadly_Poison630

Feb 29, 2012
Visit site
It was stable, but the ktweaker kernel broke it for me

Its a very good and highly customizable ROM, only issue is that when you reboot or your ui crashes, your nav bar reverts to stock white

Other than that, it's great

But I would also consider jellybam, which has similar if not more features, and will be the next ROM I flash

Sent from yo moms house son!😎😎Using my SPH - L710 running AOKP Rom 4.1.2, now initiating Swagger

Never heard of jellybam but i'll definitely check it out

stevedub

Nov 22, 2012
Visit site
Downloaded it, wonder why it's not listed on goo.im site tho

The developer might not list the ROM with goo.im, some will list only with ROM Toolbox. I don't bother with that anymore I just check on XDA.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
The developer might not list the ROM with goo.im, some will list only with ROM Toolbox. I don't bother with that anymore I just check on XDA.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

Oh ok, thanks

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucharmer