Camera auto contrast setting not sticking
Rooted sprint rom. I just did a hard reset on the phone and noticed that my auto contrast option in camera settings is not saving. Every time I close the camera, the setting goes back to off. Is there any way to have it enabled all the time? Like chenging a code in the systems file?
- 01-24-2013, 04:05 PM #2
- 05-26-2013, 12:12 PM #6
- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Re: Camera auto contrast setting not sticking
This is driving me nuts. I almost wish I never found the option to turn on auto contrast, because now it bothers me when I know it's not staying on. anyone find a solution or a different camera app that works better?
- By stas333 in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 4Last Post: 02-12-2013, 10:34 AM
- By GilmourD in forum Droid RAZR MAXX HDReplies: 0Last Post: 12-09-2012, 05:18 PM
- By ihbsbA in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 0Last Post: 11-06-2012, 09:53 PM
- By bender29 in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 5Last Post: 09-23-2010, 12:50 AM
- By slthree in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 12-30-2009, 08:48 PM