Are the CM10.1 nightlies stable enough?

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
Been using them on my N4 for a few weeks with no issues.

I haven't heard much issues from the 4 but on the 7 there are plenty

It depends on the device

Just for ex, I had a nasty issue on my nexus in which it would turn itself off at 44 percent after flashing a low battery warning

I would stay away from it until 4.2.2, but that's just me

Sent from an orange potato......no, really

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
I was just wondering for the S3, i dont want to root my Nexus 7 but I was looking into using 10.1 for a daily driver

As it is the only ROM for the phone that runs that version of android, it's best to ask on xda

Sent from yo moms house son!😎😎Using my SPH - L710 running AOKP Rom 4.1.2, now initiating Swagger

GiantJay

Jun 29, 2012
Visit site
The d2spr version of CM 10.1 is perfectly fine and has been for quite a while. I was using it as a daily driver for over a month and it worked great.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

raywalther

Aug 7, 2012
Visit site
The d2spr version of CM 10.1 is perfectly fine and has been for quite a while. I was using it as a daily driver for over a month and it worked great.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Are you getting any messages saying that an app has sopped working when you turned on your phone? I kept getting "Google Play Music has stopped working" popping up every time i turned on my phone or went to do a google search, until i uninstalled it.

GiantJay

Jun 29, 2012
Visit site
What nightly were you experiencing this on? Did you do a clean install?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

kevk60

Dec 30, 2012
Visit site
I had the same problem until I downloaded and flashed the latest gapp pack for JB 4.2.1. I believe it was 20121212 gapp pack. Since then have had no problems.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk HD

raywalther

Aug 7, 2012
Visit site
I had the same problem until I downloaded and flashed the latest gapp pack for JB 4.2.1. I believe it was 20121212 gapp pack. Since then have had no problems.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk HD

Thats the one i was using, after about my second reboot the pop-up never came back except for when i did a google search and the google play music one kept coming up until i uninstalled it