Just installed my first ROM...

Joe113

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site
And I hard bricked my phone :(

JUST KIDDING lol. Damn, do I wish I rooted WAY long ago in July when I first got this phone. Wow was I missing out. HUGE thanks to everyone here in the AC community for helping me out and answering all my questions (some very dumb ones too). Thanks to all. Currently running The People's ROM. I wish I knew 1/2 the things this ROM could do, it even changed my kernel too! I am gonna be flashing a bunch of ROMs tomorrow and testing them out during the huge snowstorm we are supposed to be getting here in NY. Thanks to all :)

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
And I hard bricked my phone :(

JUST KIDDING lol. Damn, do I wish I rooted WAY long ago in July when I first got this phone. Wow was I missing out. HUGE thanks to everyone here in the AC community for helping me out and answering all my questions (some very dumb ones too). Thanks to all. Currently running The People's ROM. I wish I knew 1/2 the things this ROM could do, it even changed my kernel too! I am gonna be flashing a bunch of ROMs tomorrow and testing them out during the huge snowstorm we are supposed to be getting here in NY. Thanks to all :)

Try out pacman and jellybam

Sent from an orange potato......no, really

Joe113

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site
Try out pacman and jellybam

Can't seem to find Pacman I been looking here and XDA; and I saw JellyBam and was gonna try it out but it seems very complicated to install.

EDIT: Also guys, I gotta quick question for ya.... say I wanna change my ROM and flash a new one, once the new ROM is on my phone and running I can delete the old one off my SD Card, right? I still have it saved on my computer just in case I wanna go back to it.

Last edited:
Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
Can't seem to find Pacman I been looking here and XDA; and I saw JellyBam and was gonna try it out but it seems very complicated to install.

EDIT: Also guys, I gotta quick question for ya.... say I wanna change my ROM and flash a new one, once the new ROM is on my phone and running I can delete the old one off my SD Card, right? I still have it saved on my computer just in case I wanna go back to it.

I'll see if I can find it for you later

And yes you can delete the old one

Sent from yo moms house son!😎😎Using my SPH - L710 running AOKP Rom 4.1.2, now initiating Swagger

Joe113

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site
Happen to find that Pacman ROM? I just flashed THIS ROM and it's awesome. What's the difference between JellyBam/Pacman/the ROM I just mentioned? Thanks.

Joe113

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site
Sorry fur the late response BTW

I believe jelly bam has more features and is now running 4.2

It's all good man. And yeah it is I'm currently running JellyBam right now. What features does PacMan have that JellyBam doesn't?

Seems a bit outdated though, no one has touched it for almost 2 months.

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
It's all good man. And yeah it is I'm currently running JellyBam right now. What features does PacMan have that JellyBam doesn't?

Seems a bit outdated though, no one has touched it for almost 2 months.

I think jelly bam has everything that PacMan does and also had features PacMan doesn't, specifically CM10.1 features I believe

Also, is JellyBam working fine? How did you install it? I think I read that you should install a 4.2 ROM first before you flash it

Also, do you have all your backups and stuff?

Sent from yo moms house son!😎😎Using my SPH - L710 running AOKP Rom 4.1.2, now initiating Swagger

Joe113

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site
I think jelly bam has everything that PacMan does and also had features PacMan doesn't, specifically CM10.1 features I believe

Also, is JellyBam working fine? How did you install it? I think I read that you should install a 4.2 ROM first before you flash it

Also, do you have all your backups and stuff?

Yes I installed THIS first, then installed JellyBam. But I am encountering problems: I feel my signal is way weaker for some reason and I don't have service in places I normally do, also the roam kinda stinks too, plus the fact that MMS does not work unless you do one of the 2 methods posted, and I tried both and neither worked for me. Hence why I am currently downloading pacman 4.2.1 beta that just came out and if I don't like that, I'm gonna stick with Goodness which has multiwindow.

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
Yes I installed THIS first, then installed JellyBam. But I am encountering problems: I feel my signal is way weaker for some reason and I don't have service in places I normally do, also the roam kinda stinks too, plus the fact that MMS does not work unless you do one of the 2 methods posted, and I tried both and neither worked for me. Hence why I am currently downloading pacman 4.2.1 beta that just came out and if I don't like that, I'm gonna stick with Goodness which has multiwindow.

Oh ok

I'm going to wait till 4.2.2 to go back to pacman, my 4.1.2 aokp has been so stable that I have no need to switch atm

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jm_rookie2