lost all backup and now have no OS on my device!?!?

James Green3

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
tried this with many different roms ranging from the original stock rom to custom roms in recovery, it says installing, but one second later it finishes and when i go to reboot it says "no os installed" nothing will install correctly. Even tried to install all these in .tar files thru odin and every single one fails every time. Ever since the first rom failed thru odin i cant even get into recovery anymore.. when i go to get into recovery instead of loading it the phone just says "firmware upgrade encountered an issue. please select recovery mode in kies and try again." Usb debugging was never checked before i lost my os, maybe this has something to do with it? So now that i cant get into recovery and odin always fails how can i install a rom? Even tried to reinstall a recovery thu odin and that fails aswell.

diabloking

Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
tried this with many different roms ranging from the original stock rom to custom roms in recovery, it says installing, but one second later it finishes and when i go to reboot it says "no os installed" nothing will install correctly. Even tried to install all these in .tar files thru odin and every single one fails every time. Ever since the first rom failed thru odin i cant even get into recovery anymore.. when i go to get into recovery instead of loading it the phone just says "firmware upgrade encountered an issue. please select recovery mode in kies and try again." Usb debugging was never checked before i lost my os, maybe this has something to do with it? So now that i cant get into recovery and odin always fails how can i install a rom? Even tried to reinstall a recovery thu odin and that fails aswell.

Are you able to get into download mode at all?

James Green3

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
<OSM> Enter CS for MD5..
<OSM> Check MD5.. Do not unplug the cable..
<OSM> Please wait..
<OSM> KIES_HOME_L710VPBLJ7_L710SPRBLJ7_329968_REV03_user_low_ship.tar.md5 is valid.
<OSM> Checking MD5 finished Sucessfully..
<OSM> Leave CS..
<ID:0/003> Odin v.3 engine (ID:3)..
<ID:0/003> File analysis..
<ID:0/003> SetupConnection..
<ID:0/003> Complete(Write) operation failed.
<ID:0/003> Added!!
<OSM> All threads completed. (succeed 0 / failed 1)

raywalther

Aug 7, 2012
Visit site
<OSM> Enter CS for MD5..
<OSM> Check MD5.. Do not unplug the cable..
<OSM> Please wait..
<OSM> KIES_HOME_L710VPBLJ7_L710SPRBLJ7_329968_REV03_user_low_ship.tar.md5 is valid.
<OSM> Checking MD5 finished Sucessfully..
<OSM> Leave CS..
<ID:0/003> Odin v.3 engine (ID:3)..
<ID:0/003> File analysis..
<ID:0/003> SetupConnection..
<ID:0/003> Complete(Write) operation failed.
<ID:0/003> Added!!
<OSM> All threads completed. (succeed 0 / failed 1)

I had the same problem as you and the watched QbKing77's video and it worked. Think i had the same problem with it failing to and then i would start my phone and it would stay on the Samsung screen forever. Think i wiped it and repeated the Odin steps and it worked. Keep trying man, it will work

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site

Quick question... When you are flashing in Odin, is your phone connected directly to your computer or is it connected to a usb hub? I ask, because Odin will not work if you phone is connected through a usb hub.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar