Solid TW Roms?

Dec 31, 2011
Visit site
Hi All,

As much as I absolutely love and generally prefer CM (and other AOSP) roms, the reception issues inherent to those have become intolerable. I know that a few of these discussions have popped up in the past, but seeing how quickly the development scene moves along for Android, I thought it'd be interesting to get some new input. What are some of the best TW based roms, in terms of battery life, performance, etc.? My particular preference is bloat-free - but I'd be interested in hearing your perspectives either way. I used to use Blazer Rom several months back, but it seems that Rom has been abandoned. What stable, supported TW Roms are you guys using these days?

seanskiT1

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site
I am a fan of Wicked Sensation v3.1. It is solid, fast and great battery life. With lots of options for mods. Goodness Reborn is also a good ROM. My other half runs it on her phone and is quite happy with it. But there are lots of other good TW based ROMS.

Sent from my GS3 sporting Wicked Sensations...

meyerweb#CB

Banned
Sep 4, 2009
Visit site
Wicked Sensations and MOAR (Mother of All ROMS) both have strong followings and very good reputations. There are threads about both here, and on XDA.

rs7jr

Oct 27, 2012
Visit site
Odexed rooted mc3. Best signal and battery without tweaks imo. Just disable all the bloat.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2

Dec 31, 2011
Visit site
Would you happen to have a link to Cleanbean? For some reason, my google skills are failing me on that one.

Edit: Nevermind, found it!

P.S. I'm surprised you haven't seen signal issues. You're on a Sprint GS3? I get around -105dBm on CM10.1 (even in strong areas like NYC). If I go back to TW, it boosts significantly.

Joe113

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site
I don't get the signal issue. I'm on AOSP ROM (Deviant Xone) and I see awesome reception in areas that I know I should.

mahootzki

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
I've tried a few AOSP ROMs, not 1 of them is 100% daily driver material Imo.
I'm on The Peoples ROM, solid solid experience for past 7 or so months.

Posted via Android Central App

Abe05

May 11, 2013
Visit site
If you are still looking you should check out MSG Chubbz from Team Nocturnal! I have bounced around from rom to rom looking for something solid. I haven't had any problems and they just released an update. It keeps getting better.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

Joe113

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site
If you are still looking you should check out MSG Chubbz from Team Nocturnal! I have bounced around from rom to rom looking for something solid. I haven't had any problems and they just released an update. It keeps getting better.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

Goodness Reborn FTW!!

Joe113

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site

Put it this way... with all the customizations add ons, mods, themes, etc... It took me hours (I am VERY nit picky) to get it how I wanted. There's so much customization it's insane. PLus not to mention the Goodness Updater, and the flawless performance.

seanskiT1

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site
Put it this way... with all the customizations add ons, mods, themes, etc... It took me hours (I am VERY nit picky) to get it how I wanted. There's so much customization it's insane. PLus not to mention the Goodness Updater, and the flawless performance.

It is a very good ROM. When I wanna change of pace from Wicked, its the first ROM I turn to.

Sent from my GS3 sporting Wicked Sensations...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bluegarland692