Trying to update my rom and it keeps stopping saying I have an error with baseband version, help!

el_mariach

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
As the description says, I'm trying to update my rom and having issues :confused:. How do I update the baseband version without flashing a Samsung Rom, I'm currently on Cyanogenmod 10.1 RC1.

Thanks!!

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
Basically what u need to do is update your baseband and bootloader, then reboot. Then you can go back and flash the rom

The link Meyers put up should help you

Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy s3 running Liquid Smooth v2.7 with a 7000mah extended battery powered by ZeroLemon... Because I'm not a chick, a guy with dainty hands or an HTC one user :p

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
Cool. Glad that helped. It's always a good thing to have the most current Stock ROM for your device in case of an instance like this.

I wonder if that's really necessary, because when I updated to md4, all I did was flash the firmware file in my recovery and rebooted and it worked fine

Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy s3 running Liquid Smooth v2.7 with a 7000mah extended battery powered by ZeroLemon... Because I'm not a chick, a guy with dainty hands or an HTC one user :p