Cant use keyboard/back button on cm 10 nightly rom

Heinzelmannchen

Aug 19, 2013
Visit site
I have a backup stock_with_root that i'd like to load. It's been a long time and i want to have a usable phone again, i can mess with roms later. I've been trying to get some input on forums but have had no luck. It seems like a simple fix to me, i obviously just don't understand it all the way.

Can someone please tell me how to reflash my stock rom that is installed as a backup under clockworkmod file. EIther that or tell me how to install a keyboard. My old rom was android 4.1.2, this one is running android 4.3. I would really like to solve this tonight as i need a phone tommotow morning. :'(

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I have a backup stock_with_root that i'd like to load. It's been a long time and i want to have a usable phone again, i can mess with roms later. I've been trying to get some input on forums but have had no luck. It seems like a simple fix to me, i obviously just don't understand it all the way.

Can someone please tell me how to reflash my stock rom that is installed as a backup under clockworkmod file. EIther that or tell me how to install a keyboard. My old rom was android 4.1.2, this one is running android 4.3. I would really like to solve this tonight as i need a phone tommotow morning. :'(

Welcome to the forums!
Either reboot into recovery and restore your Nandroid. Or you can try downloading Google Keyboard from Play. Or, you can flash a stock ROM via ODIN.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol