Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By zatchbellize
  • 1 Post By bricks1800
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default How to root Sprint Samsung Galaxy S3 without a computer on version 4.3?

My charging port broke on me a while ago and i currently have stock recovery and stock rom and trying to flash a custom recovery without a computer or rooting without a computer. Can this be done on 4.3. How can i get though the Knox security?

Default Re: How to root Sprint samsung galaxy S3 without a computer on version 4.3?

I haven't seen anything about that being pulled off yet. You might try digging through xda.

sent from a GS3 gone wicked

Default Re: How to root Sprint samsung galaxy S3 without a computer on version 4.3?

I haven't had a chance to read through this yet, but it says "browser based" rooting, so maybe you could use the browser on your phone. Good luck.

[Release] JOdin3 CASUAL Cross Platform and Web-Based Flashing For Samsung Phones - xda-developers
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

I have tried nothing. They view my thread but don't say nothing

Default Re: How to root Sprint Samsung Galaxy S3 without a computer on version 4.3?

Make sure you have checked "unknown sources" which is in the settings > security > unknown sources.
    Search for "framaroot" on you phone's browser...Download it, install it, open it and choose one of the exploit available.
    (IF IS AVAILABLE, CONGRATULATIONS, IF NOT... IM SORRY.

I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE IF YOU BRICK YOU PHONE.

Default Re: How to root Sprint Samsung Galaxy S3 without a computer on version 4.3?

This dose not work!! Come out with a root option that will break through knox security. .sprint s3 galaxy..

Posted via Android Central App
    Mark Reid2 likes this.

There are multiple ways of rooting a Knox equipped Galaxy S3, but all of them require a computer.Rooting without a computer is difficult, if not impossible.

Quote Originally Posted by zatchbellize View Post
    My charging port broke on me a while ago
    http://mobiletechvideos.mybigcommerc...b-port-repair/

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk Pro