- 1 Posts
USB access to rooted phone? I9300
Currently, all has gone wrong,
wanted to upgrade to CM11 on already rooted phone 9previously supernexus 3.
cash and data wiped already.
installation file is not working (wrong version of CWM)
Im now stuck in root menu, no valid back-up on board, yes I know ...
How can I put files on rooted phone, I don't have USB access.
Could I buy external micro sd and put supernexus 3 on it again?
or can I connect differently?
many thanks in advance
- 02-03-2014, 03:49 PM #2
Re: USB access to rooted phone? I9300
If you can boot into recovery, you should be able to put a known good ROM on the micro SD card and flash it from recovery.
By the way, you posted in a forum for rooting Sprint phones, not the i9300, but the answer should be the same.
- By 6months8days12hours in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3 in Canada (Bell/Rogers/Telus)Replies: 1Last Post: 02-19-2014, 12:10 PM
- By Jaybotics in forum Sony Xperia Z1sReplies: 5Last Post: 02-07-2014, 11:13 PM
- By mds54 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 5Last Post: 02-03-2014, 12:29 PM
- By kellrobinson in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 02-02-2014, 03:11 AM
- By music_man185 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 02-01-2014, 11:26 PM