- 3 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
How can I install a custom ROM?
I just rooted my S3 (SPH-L710) using Kingo last night and I want to install a custom ROM, preferably Omni ROM if I can. Please keep in mind that I'm a SUPER beginner; I've been trying to find a way for like the past two hours and feel like I'm reading Chinese... This stuff could not be more foreign to me.
Any genuine help would be appreciated <3
- 02-19-2014, 01:29 AM #2
Re: How can I install a custom ROM?
Welcome to Android Central
Are you on 4.3? If you are, you can use SafeStrap for custom ROMs, but you'll be limited to TouchWiz-based ROMs, which means no Omni
- By ZGman in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 10Last Post: 09-29-2015, 08:41 AM
- By power5 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 03-17-2014, 10:04 PM
- By Gunnyman in forum T-Mobile LG G2Replies: 8Last Post: 02-25-2014, 03:43 PM
- By kelleygirlmma in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 6Last Post: 02-23-2014, 02:37 AM
- By Emma Jones3 in forum LG Optimus LReplies: 1Last Post: 02-20-2014, 01:30 AM