- 03-19-2014, 12:47 PM #2
Re: Samsung galaxy s3
The LED display (the GS3 has an OLED screen, not an LCD), the digitizer, and the glass are all glued together. While it is, in theory, possible to separate them, it's very hard to do without damaging them. Your best bet is probably to replace the entire assembly.
- By BlackberryFan2009 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 5Last Post: 04-23-2015, 07:46 AM
- By Avi8tor1 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 05-27-2014, 12:33 AM
- By JourneyVII in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 2Replies: 3Last Post: 04-21-2014, 06:39 AM
- By newandroidguy in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 2Last Post: 03-24-2014, 05:19 AM
- By Celts824 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 2Last Post: 03-19-2014, 12:58 PM