Forgot what I'm doing

nhbmark

Apr 1, 2014
Visit site
Hey guys..It's been a while since I rooted and Im completely out of the loop and cant get to thinking on the steps again.
I have a S3 on sprint. I kept it stock rooted. At some point I updated to 4.1.2 and I believe for whatever reason I went back to stock recovery...if that makes sense.

What would my next steps be to update to the newest. 4.3 -4.4? do i need to install cwm again .... im literally brain dead

thank you for any help

thenameisnigel

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys..It's been a while since I rooted and Im completely out of the loop and cant get to thinking on the steps again.
I have a S3 on sprint. I kept it stock rooted. At some point I updated to 4.1.2 and I believe for whatever reason I went back to stock recovery...if that makes sense.

What would my next steps be to update to the newest. 4.3 -4.4? do i need to install cwm again .... im literally brain dead

thank you for any help

Do you care about KNOX? If not, you can just flash back to stock unrooted using ODIN and take the OTA.

Sent from my Moto X using Tapatalk

nhbmark

Apr 1, 2014
Visit site
Do you care about KNOX? If not, you can just flash back to stock unrooted using ODIN and take the OTA.

Refresh me.. KNOX is what lets them know I rooted correct ? and if so no I dont care. Do you think this is the best route? just unroot update...then reroot?

thenameisnigel

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
Refresh me.. KNOX is what lets them know I rooted correct ? and if so no I dont care. Do you think this is the best route? just unroot update...then reroot?

KNOX also bricks your phone if you try to use ODIN to revert to a former version.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance