Forgot what I'm doing
Hey guys..It's been a while since I rooted and Im completely out of the loop and cant get to thinking on the steps again.
I have a S3 on sprint. I kept it stock rooted. At some point I updated to 4.1.2 and I believe for whatever reason I went back to stock recovery...if that makes sense.
What would my next steps be to update to the newest. 4.3 -4.4? do i need to install cwm again .... im literally brain dead
thank you for any help
- 04-01-2014, 04:19 PM #2
- 04-01-2014, 04:25 PM #4
- 04-01-2014, 04:28 PM #5
Re: Forgot what I'm doing
Here's the link to the stock 4.3 update without KNOX: [STOCK ROM] Stock 4.3 MK3 ROM [ROOTED/UNROOTED] - xda-developers.
Don't forget to read the directions as there are two more zips you have to flash.
- By jwang217 in forum Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 15Last Post: 04-03-2014, 03:22 PM
- By Frisp in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 4Last Post: 04-01-2014, 08:17 PM
- By CarrierPigeon in forum VerizonReplies: 4Last Post: 04-01-2014, 01:40 PM
- By Sandeep Singh21 in forum Android AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 03-31-2014, 11:21 PM
- By Ilfracombe in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 03-31-2014, 09:51 PM