Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default need to get LTE back

I rooted my gs3 tried cm11 lost LTE I've flashed the bare bones Rom and the mk3 modem but I'm only getting 3g
    I've tried the the code on the dialer still nothing help ...

Posted via Android Central App

Default Re: need to get LTE back

I could not say this any better than skunkape so I'm just gonna copy and paste his wounderful advice..

P.S. these links are for official and non official 4.3 updates.. please do NOT do anything unless you know for a fact that the 'fix' described is for your 'exact' situation.. ie. Your fix is for pre- 4.3 official update... use like 1. NOT 2 OR 3... XD

Please thank the devs that put all this hard work together.. for without them I know I'd be phoneless by now..

DO NOT FOLLOW THIS PROCEDURE IF YOUR PHONE HAS RECEIVED THE OFFICIAL UPDATE TO ANDROID 4.3. ATTEMPTING THIS PROCEDURE WITH A PHONE WHICH HAS BEEN UPDATED TO ANDROID 4.3 WILL PROBABLY HARD BRICK YOUR PHONE.

This procedure is intended only for Sprint Galaxy S3 devices running Android 4.1.2 or earlier.

Now that's out of the way.. have you tired this? ...
    http://forums.androidcentral.com/spr...urn-stock.html

Or... this?... [STOCK ROM] Stock 4.3 MK3 ROM [ROOTED/UNROOTED] - xda-developers

Or maybe..?... [FULL RESTORE][TAR] Stock MK3 Odin FLASHABLE [4.3] - xda-developers

*Do not worry about your difficulties in mathematics, I assure you that mine are greater. - Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

Default Re: need to get LTE back

AOSP ROMs seem to frequently have problems with data on these phones.I don't know if it's that they're CDMA, or if it's just Samsung, but try flashing a Touchwiz based ROM, like MOAR or Wicked Sensations.
    PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. We can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they began.

LG G3 on Sprint. [Stumped and Bumped, Debloated, Startup apps managed, Trickster, Nova Prime, Swiftkey, G3 Tweakbox]--> Runs smooth as silk, now.