- 04-17-2014, 06:11 AM #2
- 87 Posts
Re: need to get LTE back
I could not say this any better than skunkape so I'm just gonna copy and paste his wounderful advice..
P.S. these links are for official and non official 4.3 updates.. please do NOT do anything unless you know for a fact that the 'fix' described is for your 'exact' situation.. ie. Your fix is for pre- 4.3 official update... use like 1. NOT 2 OR 3... XD
Please thank the devs that put all this hard work together.. for without them I know I'd be phoneless by now..
DO NOT FOLLOW THIS PROCEDURE IF YOUR PHONE HAS RECEIVED THE OFFICIAL UPDATE TO ANDROID 4.3. ATTEMPTING THIS PROCEDURE WITH A PHONE WHICH HAS BEEN UPDATED TO ANDROID 4.3 WILL PROBABLY HARD BRICK YOUR PHONE.
This procedure is intended only for Sprint Galaxy S3 devices running Android 4.1.2 or earlier.
Now that's out of the way.. have you tired this? ...
Or... this?... [STOCK ROM] Stock 4.3 MK3 ROM [ROOTED/UNROOTED] - xda-developers
Or maybe..?... [FULL RESTORE][TAR] Stock MK3 Odin FLASHABLE [4.3] - xda-developers
- 04-18-2014, 05:36 PM #3
- By Whosaninja in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 93Last Post: 01-16-2017, 08:02 PM
- By icellphones32 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 18Last Post: 12-29-2014, 06:17 PM
- By bear_lx in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 4Last Post: 04-20-2014, 12:08 PM
- By scholls22 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 5Last Post: 04-17-2014, 11:35 AM
- By kilofoxtrot in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 04-15-2014, 10:55 AM