Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Samsung G S III sprint sph-l710 Help & question's

Ok first thing I'm running a Sprint Samsung Galaxy S3 SPHL710 on stock rooted rom with baseband LG2 & kernel KT747-dirty & TWRP 2.6.0.0 touch

I have been trying to git it to go to kit kat but it will not in the beginning of the flash it say's failed & this is for any kit kat rom! They keep hard bricking & soft bricking my phone so for any help on this would be greatful

& now to speak on the gray area a little I have a paid version of CDMA & i used a metro phone for clone & was able to put all the correct settings in PRL & ect everything is allgood. but when i go to use QPST Service Programing & read from phone it attempts to connect but after a couple of seconds it says [ The phone has stopped responding to memory read/write commands.] & only loads the part of the settings page. Any support would be greatful on that

& this phone is supposed to be CDMA & GSM right but its not but if your rooted & have SQLite you can get to these other setting by going to [Phone info] then [db_systempropery] [t_systempropery] & in this page it gives you RTSPProxyPort,RTSPProxyAddr,ServerPort & ect & this is where I'm asking for help does this page matter or do these setting change once it connects to a Carrier thank you
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Samsung G S III sprint sph-l710 Help & question's-screenshot_2014-04-13-15-08-38.png   Samsung G S III sprint sph-l710 Help & question's-screenshot_2014-04-13-15-56-12-1-.png  

Global Posts
    1,458 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Default Re: Samsung G S III sprint sph-l710 Help & question's

Quote Originally Posted by babyboy3703 View Post
    Ok first thing I'm running a Sprint Samsung Galaxy S3 SPHL710 on stock rooted rom with baseband LG2 & kernel KT747-dirty & TWRP 2.6.0.0 touch

I have been trying to git it to go to kit kat but it will not in the beginning of the flash it say's failed & this is for any kit kat rom! They keep hard bricking & soft bricking my phone so for any help on this would be greatful

& now to speak on the gray area a little I have a paid version of CDMA & i used a metro phone for clone & was able to put all the correct settings in PRL & ect everything is allgood. but when i go to use QPST Service Programing & read from phone it attempts to connect but after a couple of seconds it says [ The phone has stopped responding to memory read/write commands.] & only loads the part of the settings page. Any support would be greatful on that

& this phone is supposed to be CDMA & GSM right but its not but if your rooted & have SQLite you can get to these other setting by going to [Phone info] then [db_systempropery] [t_systempropery] & in this page it gives you RTSPProxyPort,RTSPProxyAddr,ServerPort & ect & this is where I'm asking for help does this page matter or do these setting change once it connects to a Carrier thank you
    Not GSM, only CDMA & LTE and if it doesn't respond to requests, it means either you didn't enter the SPC or the SPC you entered is incorrect.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Official OpenROM Developer
    Want to contribute to OpenROM? Click HERE.
    Want to view my personal GitHub? Click HERE.

Global Posts
    1,458 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Double post

4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

I used efs explorer & set my spc to 000000. So I do have the correct code or do I still have to use the original one I still have it

Posted via Android Central App

Global Posts
    1,458 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

I used efs explorer & set my spc to 000000. So I do have the correct code or do I still have to use the original one I still have it

Type in the dialer code ##000000# and tell me what happens.

6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

It brings me to this page
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Samsung G S III sprint sph-l710 Help & question's-screenshot_2014-04-15-17-08-22-1-.png  

Global Posts
    1,458 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

It brings me to this page
    Okay, that means your SPC is 000000. I'm not sure as to why it's not responding then.

Global Posts
    1,458 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Oh wait, I didn't read the entire post accurately, if you cloned your ESN then I'm unable to help you. That's one of the gray areas that I try not to touch on forums.

9. Thread Author  Thread Author    #9  

Can you help point in the right direction

Global Posts
    1,458 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Can you help point in the right direction
    Honestly, I'm confused as to what you're trying to do if you've already flashed it.

11. Thread Author  Thread Author    #11  

Because in a lot of post I have read people are haven network issues & even thow I'm now on metro with a sprint the settings in this area are staying the same the setting you can get to in sqlite the setting are for sprint & changing these setting could it help with the lte 4g or 3g

Global Posts
    1,458 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Because in a lot of post I have read people are haven network issues & even thow I'm now on metro with a sprint the settings in this area are staying the same the setting you can get to in sqlite the setting are for sprint & changing these setting could it help with the lte 4g or 3g

You won't get 4G LTE at any point since you flashed the device to MetroPCS and most of the Sprint settings are going to stick. If your device works, it's no point in messing with anything else.

13. Thread Author  Thread Author    #13  

T-mobile had bought metro right so there for T-mobile has 4g lte right & SQLite does allow me to change the setting so i would think that by getting into these setting you could possibly in prove your network sorry I'm a noob at all this

Global Posts
    1,458 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

T-mobile had bought metro right so there for T-mobile has 4g lte right so i would think that by getting into these setting you could possibly in prove your network
    Again, you can't get 4G LTE on the Sprint Galaxy S3 that has been flashed to MetroPCS. You can't get 4G LTE on a Sprint Galaxy S3 flashed to any other carrier other than Sprint. MetroPCS uses T-Mobile's GSM network, and you would need a SIM to access that network. You can't access a 4G network.