Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

    Default OTA (4.4) Nag on rooted 4.3 rom (Wicked Sensations)

    So I believe I'm getting the OTA nag for 4.4 on my 'ROOTED' device with 4.3 Wicked Sensations (no knox). Can I just use the old 'MOAR_nag_remove.zip' that I used for 4.1 to 4.3 OTA?!?! Any help would be greatly appreciated!

    OTA (4.4) Nag on rooted 4.3 rom (Wicked Sensations)-screenshot_2014-05-12-14-26-20-1-.png OTA (4.4) Nag on rooted 4.3 rom (Wicked Sensations)-screenshot_2014-05-12-14-26-25-1-.png
  2. #2  

    Default Re: OTA (4.4) Nag on rooted 4.3 rom (Wicked Sensations)

    No, you need a flash that changes anything that reads 4.3 into 4.4, you can find a flash here.
    GrooveRite likes this.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

    Default Re: OTA (4.4) Nag on rooted 4.3 rom (Wicked Sensations)

    Quote Originally Posted by Super Dave426 View Post
    No, you need a flash that changes anything that reads 4.3 into 4.4, you can find a flash here.
    Thanks!
  4. #4  

    Default Re: OTA (4.4) Nag on rooted 4.3 rom (Wicked Sensations)

    You can use a root editor to edit build.prop (make a backup first) and change all occurrences of MK3 to ND8.
    GrooveRite likes this.
  5. #5  

    Default Re: OTA (4.4) Nag on rooted 4.3 rom (Wicked Sensations)

    Quote Originally Posted by GrooveRite View Post
    So I believe I'm getting the OTA nag for 4.4 on my 'ROOTED' device with 4.3 Wicked Sensations (no knox). Can I just use the old 'MOAR_nag_remove.zip' that I used for 4.1 to 4.3 OTA?!?! Any help would be greatly appreciated!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2014-05-12-14-26-20[1].png 
Views:	26 
Size:	327.2 KB 
ID:	117870 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2014-05-12-14-26-25[1].png 
Views:	26 
Size:	144.5 KB 
ID:	117869
    Post #3735 on pg 374 of the wicked sensations thread on xda
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

    Default Re: OTA (4.4) Nag on rooted 4.3 rom (Wicked Sensations)

    Quote Originally Posted by johnnyblaze716 View Post
    Post #3735 on pg 374 of the wicked sensations thread on xda
    I got it fixed already but thanks for the help!

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-22-2014, 10:54 AM
  2. For those on verizon... Data plan questions.
    By justicedealt in forum Samsung Galaxy S5
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-20-2014, 09:33 AM
  3. Conf calls on Moto G
    By Ankit Minglani in forum Moto G (2013)
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-14-2014, 09:17 AM
  4. Rooted then unrooted question S5
    By ScottW75 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-12-2014, 11:27 AM

Posting Permissions