- 44 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Cannot flash ICS ROMs?
Hi can someone help me I have a Samsung galaxy S3 and I'm trying to flash cyanogenmod 9 for testing purposes but for some reason any ICS ROM gets stuck in the kernel logo and will not boot and I cannot figure out why any help is appreciated.
F.y.I I'm currently using twrp and am on Aicp 4.0
Sent from my d2lte using Tapatalk
- 05-18-2014, 04:12 PM #2
Re: Cannot flash ICS ROMs?
Might be that you can't have a jelly bean modem and flash and ICS ROM. But that is just a guess.
Sent from my HTC One_M8 using AC Forums mobile app
- 05-18-2014, 04:12 PM #3
- 05-18-2014, 04:39 PM #4
- By joshwex90 in forum Verizon Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 05-18-2014, 10:04 AM
- By dirtbikenut in forum HTC One M7Replies: 0Last Post: 05-17-2014, 11:29 PM
- By imolafem in forum HTC One M8 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 05-17-2014, 05:27 PM
- By bigandroidfan in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1Replies: 0Last Post: 05-16-2014, 05:19 PM
- By MiahJenkins in forum LG Viper 4G LTEReplies: 0Last Post: 05-16-2014, 01:43 PM