- 63 Posts
Will I get the update notification again or will I have to manually download?
My phone had what I'm assuming was the update to 4.4 ready to install in my status bar about a week ago, but I wanted to unroot before I did it. Well, now I'm unrooted and have no update notification. Will it eventually come again, or do I need to just find a link to download it myself? I'd rather not have it wipe my phone again, which is why I want the normal one. I've tried going through the phone's settings but it says I'm up to date with 4.3.
- 05-22-2014, 07:14 PM #2
- 922 Posts
Re: Will I get the update notification again or will I have to manually download?
There is some trick about getting updates to appear. You have to clear the cache of a couple of things like Google Services or Google Framework. If you search for "get update" you'll see the instructions, usually in a Nexus thread.
Sent from my Nexus 7 using AC Forums mobile app
- By bigoldthor in forum HTC One M8Replies: 6Last Post: 07-10-2014, 04:41 AM
- By Brett Wright in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-22-2014, 07:38 PM
- By Brett Wright in forum Android AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 05-22-2014, 06:20 PM
- By dad2noah in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 05-22-2014, 06:09 PM
- By Jhuliefher Sabido in forum Tablet AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 05-22-2014, 05:22 PM