Can't Activate Device After Factory Reset - HELP!
I'm new here and I'm not sure if I'm posting to the right place but I need some help. I have a rooted Sprint Galaxy S3 running KitKat 4.4.2. I'd been trying to install CyanogenMod with no success.
At some point I did a factory reset of the phone and decided not to continue with the CyanogenMod but I had ClockworkMod recovery on my phone and decided to restore to it.
Immediately I started getting errors that gapps and a bunch of other apps stopped working...I couldn't do anything so I booted into recovery mode again and did another factory reset. Now I can't activate the phone. Any help would be much appreciated.
- 06-08-2014, 10:46 AM #2
- 06-08-2014, 11:07 AM #4
- 06-08-2014, 12:40 PM #6
- 06-08-2014, 01:33 PM #8
- 06-08-2014, 01:34 PM #9
Re: Can't Activate Device After Factory Reset - HELP!
Try here if you are on Sprint. http://www.rwilco12.com
From a Carbon M8 and AC Forums app
- 06-08-2014, 03:03 PM #11
- By Will Tomlinson in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 06-11-2014, 11:49 AM
- By Shrimp123456 in forum GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 06-08-2014, 11:58 PM
- By christy seravilo in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 06-07-2014, 11:04 PM
- By slave2thecross in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 06-07-2014, 10:42 PM
- By mtvictor in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 1Last Post: 06-07-2014, 07:46 AM