MOAR ROM Battery Issue
- 08-17-2014, 10:50 PM #2
Re: MOAR ROM Battery Issue
It must be because you have too much ROM. (moar... get it? bah dum tsk).
Anyways, if the battery meter is stuck, try rebooting the phone to see if it corrects it and it tells you how much battery you really have.
Some things I recommend trying:
1. Wipe cache in recovery.
2. Try flashing a different ROM.
3. Report problems to the developer/developing team.
I am a developer for HTC devices. If you ever need help with one, let me know.
- 08-18-2014, 12:50 AM #4
- 08-19-2014, 11:04 PM #6
- By Bphob in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-18-2014, 02:26 AM
- By Blake Decker1 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 0Last Post: 08-17-2014, 06:26 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-17-2014, 03:32 PM
- By Omar Nadeem in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-17-2014, 02:30 PM