[SGSIII][Sprint] Android Central Rom and Kernel Library

Uncle Louie

Jun 14, 2010
Visit site
Well team sonic released a new version and I have to say it keeps getting better every time. I love the new install he implemented.

I know he said he plans to start doing some theme stuff for his Rom to. I'm really looking forward to this.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

Sounds far, it's really nice. Clark44 (the developer) wasn't kidding when he said that if you pick (or forget to pick) a modem during installation, if you try to go back to change it it will freeze up. I had to pull my battery and start over; which wasn't a big deal, except that I had to "undo" my Touchstone mod to do it!
:D

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
Sounds far, it's really nice. Clark44 (the developer) wasn't kidding when he said that if you pick (or forget to pick) a modem during installation, if you try to go back to change it it will freeze up. I had to pull my battery and start over; which wasn't a big deal, except that I had to "undo" my Touchstone mod to do it!
:D

Yeah. I found out during testing. I don't think I've ever flashed a single rom more times than I did this one. Every install option had to be tested. He just about had it down when the new update was released. And it all had to start over again.

brackett5

Apr 2, 2010
Visit site
Well team sonic released a new version and I have to say it keeps getting better every time. I love the new install he implemented.

I know he said he plans to start doing some theme stuff for his Rom to. I'm really looking forward to this.

I seen the update pop up on my phone and I downloaded it. I flashed it bit I still had the sprint symbol on the shot down that it says it gets rid of. Should I wipe before install?

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
I seen the update pop up on my phone and I downloaded it. I flashed it bit I still had the sprint symbol on the shot down that it says it gets rid of. Should I wipe before install?

If you are talking about Sonic version .7 yes. you need a full wipe as it's a completely different base.

Reactions: brackett5

Lolanerd

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
//edit: Nvm clark pretty much answered both my questions in the 0.0.8 changelog.

Btw, can we undervolt the stock kernel or does it need to be a custom kernel for us to do that?

Last edited:

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
//edit: Nvm clark pretty much answered both my questions in the 0.0.8 changelog.

Btw, can we undervolt the stock kernel or does it need to be a custom kernel for us to do that?

Yeah... You will need a custom kernel to undervolt. You can underclock though.

Reactions: Lolanerd

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
Hey, Shunk... What version of TWRP are you using?

2.2.1.1. You can find the flashable zip that freeza posted in the twrp thread in xda sprint gs3 developement forum. I would attach it here if i was on my computer. But it's bedtime for us old men.:D

Last edited:
Reactions: Uncle Louie

bauer2

Apr 25, 2011
Visit site
2.2.1.1. You can find the flashable zip that freeza posted in the twrp thread in xda sprint gs3 developement forum. I would attach it here if i was on my computer. But it's bedtime for us old men.:D

You can also download and install from goo did it earlier today with no problems. When I got to start messing with his test build earlier today while checking the data roam issues I was amazed at how much work he has put into this Rom. Guy is a genius!

Reactions: Uncle Louie

Uncle Louie

Jun 14, 2010
Visit site
You can also download and install from goo did it earlier today with no problems. When I got to start messing with his test build earlier today while checking the data roam issues I was amazed at how much work he has put into this Rom. Guy is a genius!

Nice! Got it, thanks guys!

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Android Central Forums

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance