[SGSIII][Sprint] Android Central Rom and Kernel Library

Tkbredx

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
Not sure of the file name but it should be in the same folder.... let me know...

Didn't see anything for screen captures or anything. Tried to see if the shutter thing was the same. So i did that. Like the other thread said but screen capture sound still played.

jlynn433

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
Im really liking the setup i got so far, which is the TeamSonic FreeGS3 ROM, and KT747 Kernel. Stable, smooth and oh so fast and battery friendly. U want the most out of your phone, pair those with a LJ7 Modem/Baseband update and you will by flying through the internet like a fighter jet. Real amazing stuff they got for this phone, and the people at my sprint store wanted me to get the Galaxy Nexus for development because there supposedly wouldnt be anything for the GS3... yeah okay.

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
Im really liking the setup i got so far, which is the TeamSonic FreeGS3 ROM, and KT747 Kernel. Stable, smooth and oh so fast and battery friendly. U want the most out of your phone, pair those with a LJ7 Modem/Baseband update and you will by flying through the internet like a fighter jet. Real amazing stuff they got for this phone, and the people at my sprint store wanted me to get the Galaxy Nexus for development because there supposedly wouldnt be anything for the GS3... yeah okay.

Yup... there's a lot of development for this phone. IMO... You made the right choice.

therenegadenail

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site

which KT747 Kernel download do i pick? the AOSP one or the Touchwiz one? to go with the FreeGS3 rom, im assuming touchwiz but i just wanna make sure

brackett5

Apr 2, 2010
Visit site
I tried to flash the latest cm10 nightly using twrp. It erased everything in my internal memory. Does anyone know why?
After start up screen it says setup wizard fails.
Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
I tried to flash the latest cm10 nightly using twrp. It erased everything in my internal memory. Does anyone know why?
After start up screen it says setup wizard fails.
Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

Probably because you formatted data. Which does what it says... with twrp you wipe data factory reset. Always be careful when you see the word format and make sure you know what it is you're formatting.

phippsy84

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Thinking about trying to flash a rom for my phone and was looking for a suggestion. That said I do like the touchwiz interface, so a touchwiz rom would be what I'm looking at.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julieharrison