Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345
Like Tree3Likes
    Retired Ambassador

Default Re: Bricked my phone!!

Quote Originally Posted by luismendez25 View Post
    Same thing is happening to me but i can get it to downloading but wont go past that after 30 minutes of waiting. Can someone please help me. Thanks in advance!!!!!
    I Did have a working rom but had an audio problem and decided to reinstall the rom. Went going to the wipe cache and etc i must have done something incorrect and when rebooted phone it will not go past the Samsung logo. After getting it to downloading by pressing the 3 buttons will stay stuck on downloading.
    Boot into recovery and do another factory reset. Then reboot.
    http://forums.androidcentral.com/signaturepics/sigpic70132_2.gif

It will not boot into recovery. Only to download. Im stuck.

Ok...after 10 minutes with out battery i finally got it to boot to recovery and installed the rom i had on my micro sd card. Thanks allot for your help.!!!

Ok guys so after putting 4 different roms on the phone i still have no mic or earphone that work so im assuming that its a hardware issue. I bought the phone from craigslist so i dont know if the sprint warranty or Samsung warranty will cover me. Any ideas? I did put the phone back to its stock rom.
    Last edited by luismendez25; 01-04-2013 at 10:32 AM.
    Retired Ambassador

Quote Originally Posted by luismendez25 View Post
    Ok guys so after putting 4 different roms on the phone i still have no mic or earphone that work so im assuming that its a hardware issue. I bought the phone from craigslist so i dont know if the sprint warranty or Samsung warranty will cover me. Any ideas? I did put the phone back to its stock rom.
    I would try your nearest Sprint store 1st. My daughter's epic had a bad jack. They replaced it out of warranty for (around) $20.
    http://forums.androidcentral.com/signaturepics/sigpic70132_2.gif
    Thanked by:

Thank you!!!

Quote Originally Posted by macmov View Post
    also tried samsung GS3 toolkit and all it says is its waiting for debugging. I cant get to debugging cause I have no screen
    my life was just saved lol.

friend need your help ...
    i have galaxy grand duos GT I9082
    i wanted to install xperia z rom in my phone but by mistakenly i intalled rom for s3 in my grand and now its stucked on samsung galaxy grand duos GT I9082 thing its not going further ...
    please tell me what to do .
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345