[ROM] Wicked Sensations for the Sprint GS3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle Louie

Jun 14, 2010
Visit site
Anyone know what the icon next to Bluetooth is? I never noticed it until I flashed one of the battery icon mods. I flashed back to the original and it was still there. :confused:

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

dazednconfused1144

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
Anyone know what the icon next to Bluetooth is? I never noticed it until I flashed one of the battery icon mods. I flashed back to the original and it was still there. :confused:

Which battery mod did you flash? Can't see the picture clear enough on my phone but I will try to figure it out.

Sent from my SGS3 while experiencing some Wicked Sensations?.

Uncle Louie

Jun 14, 2010
Visit site
Which battery mod did you flash? Can't see the picture clear enough on my phone but I will try to figure it out.

Sorry, I posted it via the Android Central app... I see if I can upload a clearer one.

I flashed the digital one, and I noticed it. I flashed back to the original and it was still there. The screen shot is after I had flashed back.

Reactions: dazednconfused1144

dazednconfused1144

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
Sorry, I posted it via the Android Central app... I see if I can upload a clearer one.

I flashed the digital one, and I noticed it. I flashed back to the original and it was still there. The screen shot is after I had flashed back.

Ok I will test it out. I had the digital one on yesterday and went to another one. I will check it out now.

EDIT: How long after you flashed the digital zip did it show up and did you install anything else new before it did? I just flashed digital and ill see if I can get it to show up.

Reactions: Uncle Louie

Uncle Louie

Jun 14, 2010
Visit site
Ok I will test it out. I had the digital one on yesterday and went to another one. I will check it out now.

EDIT: How long after you flashed the digital zip did it show up and did you install anything else new before it did? I just flashed digital and ill see if I can get it to show up.

It showed up immediately. There was a couple of updates, to Maps and SwiftKey yesterday, but no new apps.

Uncle Louie

Jun 14, 2010
Visit site
It showed up immediately. There was a couple of updates, to Maps and SwiftKey yesterday, but no new apps.

Just uninstalled Swiftkey and the Maps update and rebooted, but still there. And I noticed that the themed Market icon reverted to the Play Store one.

dazednconfused1144

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
Just uninstalled Swiftkey and the Maps update and rebooted, but still there. And I noticed that the themed Market icon reverted to the Play Store one.

Market did an update last night. Hopefully have the new market themed by the weekend. I'm still running digital battery and don't see anything off. Have you tried running task manager by holding down the home button to see what all is running?

Reactions: Uncle Louie

bauer2

Apr 25, 2011
Visit site
Well I'm giving it a run and so far it looks really good. If it keeps going like this I might just have to stick around.

I definitely appreciate all the time and effort put into this to make a better experience for us. Thanks!

Reactions: dazednconfused1144

Tkbredx

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
Is there anywhere I can download the wicked sensations icon pack. Doubt it but I was just wondering if I could get it somehow. Thanks.

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
Is there anywhere I can download the wicked sensations icon pack. Doubt it but I was just wondering if I could get it somehow. Thanks.

If it was my work, I don't know if I would be flattered or offended by this. So I'm guessing you want to put the icons on a different rom? If I had a themed Rom which i worked hard on. I think i would be a little upset with a request like this. However, I am not a dev nor a themer and won't even pretend to know what dazed would say or think about this. But I will make sure he gets your question.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hisoka_Ryuzaki