[ROM] Wicked Sensations for the Sprint GS3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tkbredx

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
If it was my work, I don't know if I would be flattered or offended by this. So I'm guessing you want to put the icons on a different rom? If I had a themed Rom which i worked hard on. I think i would be a little upset with a request like this. However, I am not a dev nor a themer and won't even pretend to know what dazed would say or think about this. But I will make sure he gets your question.

Yeah. I kind of hoped he didn't take it that way. I meant no offense. I really loved his rom and it truly was beautifully themed. I'm trying another rom and I miss the theme so I was just wondering. It's not that big of a deal, so if dazed has a problem with it or if it's too much trouble trying to get them don't worry about it.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

bauer2

Apr 25, 2011
Visit site
Just a heads up. The disable screen notifications removed the stock wallpaper.

dazednconfused1144

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
Yeah. I kind of hoped he didn't take it that way. I meant no offense. I really loved his rom and it truly was beautifully themed. I'm trying another rom and I miss the theme so I was just wondering. It's not that big of a deal, so if dazed has a problem with it or if it's too much trouble trying to get them don't worry about it.

Nah its all good. Its not a single icon pack, just a bunch of icons from different places and some have been themed to match. You would have to go through and pull the icons out of each apk. That's the same I would have to do because I don't have them all grouped together.

Sent from my SGS3 while experiencing some Wicked Sensations?.

Tkbredx

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
Nah its all good. Its not a single icon pack, just a bunch of icons from different places and some have been themed to match. You would have to go through and pull the icons out of each apk. That's the same I would have to do because I don't have them all grouped together.

Sent from my SGS3 while experiencing some Wicked Sensations?.

Okay thanks man. You rock

Reactions: dazednconfused1144

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
Added YouTube fix and updated market app to "Quick Fixes" in OP and removed The older Market. Since themed apps need to be updated when new releases are put out. I will remove the older one and replace it with the newest one. I will add a date so you will know when it was posted and hopefully that will help keep everything straight while keeping the OP to a manageable size.

bauer2

Apr 25, 2011
Visit site
Only bad thing I have to say about this thing is the horrible radio that it has lol! I blame Sprint though not you a simple radio flash back to LF9 makes me happy :D

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
Only bad thing I have to say about this thing is the horrible radio that it has lol! I blame Sprint though not you a simple radio flash back to LF9 makes me happy :D

Use whatever radio you want. The Team Sonic ModemFlasher works great.

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
Started after I flashed wicked sensations

Wow that's really weird. I haven't heard of anyone with that issue. I am assuming you tried the normal things to fix it. Rebooting computer and phone. Plugging cable into a different port...

Reactions: ab304945

ab304945

Dec 20, 2010
Visit site
Wow that's really weird. I haven't heard of anyone with that issue. I am assuming you tried the normal things to fix it. Rebooting computer and phone. Plugging cable into a different port...

No that would be smart. Lol. I plugged it into another usb port and it worked.

brackett5

Apr 2, 2010
Visit site

Does LF9 have better signal strength?

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
Reactions: brackett5

bauer2

Apr 25, 2011
Visit site
It kind of depends on location. If you have LTE in the area. If you have LTE then you don't want anything but LG8. If not, you may be better off with LF9.

Just use the modern flasher and give it a try.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=29820376Modem Flasher is here.

Actually I have LTE in my area and LF9 still works better for me than LG8. LG8 has really poor reception for me both cell and Wi-Fi. Skunkape is right though team Sonics modem flasher works like a charm so you can try the different ones out and see which one works better for you.

Reactions: brackett5

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
Actually I have LTE in my area and LF9 still works better for me than LG8. LG8 has really poor reception for me both cell and Wi-Fi. Skunkape is right though team Sonics modem flasher works like a charm so you can try the different ones out and see which one works better for you.

Of course it works. Would I purposely lead you astray? I may not always be right but I always try to help when I can.

Last edited:
Reactions: bauer2

bauer2

Apr 25, 2011
Visit site
Of course our works. Would I purposely lead you astray? I may not always be right but I always try to help when I can.

Lol of course not. I was just agreeing with you. I was already using the modem flasher but that was good info for others who might know about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol