Clockwork Recovery

cyanogen-man

Feb 1, 2012
Visit site
That is the most up to date besides the touch version trust me dont want that if you like to charge your phone powered off triggers it to come on

INSPIRE AOKP ICE COLD SANDWICH ROM ;)

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
I am currently running 5.0.2.0 how do I update it? (I just freshly rooted my phone)

Here is the most recent version of CWM. It is the touch version and no it doesn't effect the charging of the battery in any way. When the phone is turned off and you plug it in to a charger the phone remains turned off. I haven't a clue what cyanogen-man is talking about. None of the touch versions have done this on my phone. I have installed every version since this phone was released.

You can flash this with Mobile Odin from your phone. The download for cwm recovery is in the first post. Instructions for installing mobile Odin and download links are on the 2nd page.

http://forums.androidcentral.com/showthread.php?t=208982

Last edited:

cyanogen-man

Feb 1, 2012
Visit site
You miss understood lol I mean if you turn the phone off and plug the charger in it will boot into touch recovery and if you bump stuff on accident you can screw some stuff up that's all I meant no it won't affect battery life its just a weird thing is all but speaking of battery go to advanced and wipe battery stats when you flash a new rom for accurate battery /charge info :)

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
You miss understood lol I mean if you turn the phone off and plug the charger in it will boot into touch recovery and if you bump stuff on accident you can screw some stuff up that's all I meant no it won't affect battery life its just a weird thing is all but speaking of battery go to advanced and wipe battery stats when you flash a new rom for accurate battery /charge info :)

It does not boot into recovery when you plug it into the charger with the phone off. I don't have any idea where you heard that. I have been on the touch recovery from the day it came out. not a single version has done that. And i have not heard it happening to ANY sprint gs3.

cyanogen-man

Feb 1, 2012
Visit site
mine dose..... everytime check the tag HTC inspire running an android open kang project (aokp) I just try to help people as my phone is basically out of date but rooted running cwmr so yea if that's not a bug on your device then amazing they haven't fixed it for the ace

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
mine dose..... everytime check the tag HTC inspire running an android open kang project (aokp) I just try to help people as my phone is basically out of date but rooted running cwmr so yea if that's not a bug on your device then amazing they haven't fixed it for the ace

You're not helping people when you come to a forum for a phone you have no experience with and basically spread misinformation. You really shouldn't assume that because you had bad luck with a phone or recovery that a completely different phone that has almost nothing in common with yours, would have the same issue.

cyanogen-man

Feb 1, 2012
Visit site
True you do have a point but flashing most clock work is universal so I have helped plenty of people this way and also sometimes I'm flat on my face wrong part of being human don't see why your so angry I would love for someone to do the same for me in the grand sceme of things