- Retired Ambassador
- 4,518 Posts
For those of you that like the original AOSP Android keyboard, I put together a little zip for you. It does pretty well with voice recognition and the microphone is readily available on the keyboard.
Just wipe davik and cache partition and flash.
Here is your zip.
Last edited by Skunkape60; 10-13-2012 at 06:19 PM.
- By Dieter Bohn in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 15Last Post: 09-17-2013, 03:22 AM
- By recDNA in forum Thunderbolt Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 04-02-2012, 11:48 PM
- By GolpherZX in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 4Last Post: 12-19-2010, 04:24 PM
- By Jerzyiroc in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 28Last Post: 11-12-2010, 05:55 PM
- By takakoshimizu in forum T-Mobile G2Replies: 2Last Post: 10-06-2010, 06:49 PM