Best Governor to use with ParanoidAndroid
So I recently rooted my GS3 to run ParanoidAndroid (Great ROM BTW for those who haven't tried it yet). But the battery hasn't been so good. So which governor should i use: Ktoonservative or something else?
- 10-14-2012, 04:06 PM #2
Re: Best Governor to use with ParanoidAndroid
Ktoonservative is still wip as far as I know. I like to use smartass v2, or pegasus q(but It requires some tweaks to be effective). My scheduler is set to sio for internal and external sdcard.
Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2CURRENT RIG || MSI Neo v-2 MB || Pentium 4 Prescott 3.5Ghz || 2GB Dual Channel DDR1 Ram || Dell 80GB 7200 rpm HDD || BFG Nvidia 6200 256MB || Creative SBLive! Sound Card || Crappy Dell CRT Monitor
Please don't thank me unless I have helped you in some way, if you like my post then click like not thanks.
Check out my github @ https://github.com/gollum18
- By Bbeelzebub in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 08-11-2012, 11:40 AM
- By TreyTrey619 in forum LG Optimus S Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 04-12-2012, 11:49 PM
- By briandearing in forum Epic 4G Touch Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 18Last Post: 03-31-2012, 12:37 PM
- By Scifigeek4life in forum Google / HTC Nexus OneReplies: 15Last Post: 09-01-2010, 01:19 AM
- By chefmike in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 3Last Post: 08-01-2010, 11:40 PM