Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 10 of 35 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 ... LastLast
Results 226 to 250 of 874
Like Tree85Likes
  1. #226  

    Default Re: [ROM]TeamVenum-Wicked Sensation JellyBean V 1.2 [OFFICIAL] ROM

    Yeah, I'm pretty secure in my manhood...I downloaded the pink too.
    It's nice!
    Thanked by:
  2. #227  

    Default Re: [ROM]TeamVenum-Wicked Sensation JellyBean V 1.2 [OFFICIAL] ROM

    I've notice an issue with battery as well... Last i put the phone down with 94% battery, wake up this morning and it had lost 20% without use. Any advise?
    Thanks J
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #228  
    Skunkape60's Avatar
    Retired Ambassador

    Posts
    4,518 Posts

    Default Re: [ROM]TeamVenum-Wicked Sensation JellyBean V 1.2 [OFFICIAL] ROM

    Quote Originally Posted by juniorr7710 View Post
    I've notice an issue with battery as well... Last i put the phone down with 94% battery, wake up this morning and it had lost 20% without use. Any advise?
    Thanks J
    How long have you been running this rom? Could just need to settle a bit. Do you have Wi-Fi turned on or 3g turned on?
    http://forums.androidcentral.com/signaturepics/sigpic70132_2.gif
  4. #229  

    Default Re: [ROM]TeamVenum-Wicked Sensation JellyBean V 1.2 [OFFICIAL] ROM

    I've had it since Thursday... So you mean that at night just shut off wifi or 3g?
    Everything is running fine, except the battery just chopping off a slight percentage here and there without major use
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #230  
    Skunkape60's Avatar
    Retired Ambassador

    Posts
    4,518 Posts

    Default Re: [ROM]TeamVenum-Wicked Sensation JellyBean V 1.2 [OFFICIAL] ROM

    Quote Originally Posted by juniorr7710 View Post
    I've had it since Thursday... So you mean that at night just shut off wifi or 3g?
    Everything is running fine, except the battery just chopping off a slight percentage here and there without major use
    Yup... or you could also try resetting battery stats. I don't feel it does anything but many people believe it does. It doesn't hurt to try it.

    Charge your phone until fully charged (green led). Enter recovery. Once in recovery. Choose advanced. Then choose wipe battery stats and confirm your choice. Restart and charge you phone until battery is fully charged (green led).
    Last edited by Skunkape60; 12-02-2012 at 01:43 PM.
    http://forums.androidcentral.com/signaturepics/sigpic70132_2.gif
  6. #231  

    Default Re: [ROM]TeamVenum-Wicked Sensation JellyBean V 1.2 [OFFICIAL] ROM

    And how do i go about resetting the battery stats?
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #232  
    Skunkape60's Avatar
    Retired Ambassador

    Posts
    4,518 Posts

    Default Re: [ROM]TeamVenum-Wicked Sensation JellyBean V 1.2 [OFFICIAL] ROM

    Quote Originally Posted by juniorr7710 View Post
    And how do i go about resetting the battery stats?

    Added instructions to post above your last one.
    http://forums.androidcentral.com/signaturepics/sigpic70132_2.gif
  8. #233  

    Default Re: [ROM]TeamVenum-Wicked Sensation JellyBean V 1.2 [OFFICIAL] ROM

    thanks so much will that a try once its fully charged...
  9. #234  
    dsx968's Avatar

    Posts
    168 Posts
    Global Posts
    170 Global Posts
    ROM
    Whatever suits me

    Default Re: [ROM]TeamVenum-Wicked Sensation JellyBean V 1.2 [OFFICIAL] ROM

    I think I got my battery running smoothly now. [ROM]TeamVenum-Wicked Sensation JellyBean V 3.0 [MB1] ROM-uploadfromtaptalk1354501090226.jpg

    Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums
  10. Thread Author  Thread Author    #235  
    Skunkape60's Avatar
    Retired Ambassador

    Posts
    4,518 Posts

    Default Re: [ROM]TeamVenum-Wicked Sensation JellyBean V 1.2 [OFFICIAL] ROM

    Quote Originally Posted by dsx968 View Post
    I think I got my battery running smoothly now. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1354501090226.jpg 
Views:	148 
Size:	39.3 KB 
ID:	49238

    Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums
    I never really worry too much about battery life. Battery life comes and goes. One day I will get a day of battery and the next day 10 hrs. It doesn't mean something is wrong. My signal here varies wildly even at the same location. As such, so does my battery.

    I don't even look at my battery stats anymore. It's pointless as every day something new is at the top of the list. I bought a powerbank now I just don't worry about it any more.
    http://forums.androidcentral.com/signaturepics/sigpic70132_2.gif
  11. #236  

    Default Re: [ROM]TeamVenum-Wicked Sensation JellyBean V 1.2 [OFFICIAL] ROM

    I guess its a good point... i'm gonna go nuts just looking at it.. I did as your post: Charge your phone until fully charged (green led). Enter recovery. Once in recovery. Choose advanced. Then choose wipe battery stats and confirm your choice. Restart and charge you phone until battery is fully charged (green led). It stayed a 100% after those steps, use it for a bit and put the phone down with 90% - must have lost about 6% overnight when i woke up this morning. I even switched wifi/data off.

    Will look into a powerbank to carry around... Tx
  12. #237  
    dsx968's Avatar

    Posts
    168 Posts
    Global Posts
    170 Global Posts
    ROM
    Whatever suits me

    Default Re: [ROM]TeamVenum-Wicked Sensation JellyBean V 1.2 [OFFICIAL] ROM

    Quote Originally Posted by Skunkape60 View Post
    I never really worry too much about battery life. Battery life comes and goes. One day I will get a day of battery and the next day 10 hrs. It doesn't mean something is wrong. My signal here varies wildly even at the same location. As such, so does my battery.

    I don't even look at my battery stats anymore. It's pointless as every day something new is at the top of the list. I bought a powerbank now I just don't worry about it any more.
    Bubble buster.

    Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums
  13. #238  

    Default Re: [ROM]TeamVenum-Wicked Sensation JellyBean V 1.2 [OFFICIAL] ROM

    Quick question....new to flashing Roms on this phone....I am rooted and did a backup....ready to flash but I am reading i need to download this LJ7 thing...what is it and how do I do it??

    Thanks in advance.
  14. Thread Author  Thread Author    #239  
    Skunkape60's Avatar
    Retired Ambassador

    Posts
    4,518 Posts

    Default Re: [ROM]TeamVenum-Wicked Sensation JellyBean V 1.2 [OFFICIAL] ROM

    Quote Originally Posted by egon10psi View Post
    Quick question....new to flashing Roms on this phone....I am rooted and did a backup....ready to flash but I am reading i need to download this LJ7 thing...what is it and how do I do it??

    Thanks in advance.
    Go to settings / about phone if your baseband version ends in LJ7 you needn't worry about it. If not you will need to flash it prior to flashing the rom.
    http://forums.androidcentral.com/signaturepics/sigpic70132_2.gif
  15. #240  
    Sykotc's Avatar

    Posts
    67 Posts
    ROM
    Wicked JB V1.2/KT747

    Default Re: [ROM]TeamVenum-Wicked Sensation JellyBean V 1.2 [OFFICIAL] ROM

    Quote Originally Posted by egon10psi View Post
    Quick question....new to flashing Roms on this phone....I am rooted and did a backup....ready to flash but I am reading i need to download this LJ7 thing...what is it and how do I do it??

    Thanks in advance.
    LJ7 is Jelly Bean. The LJ7 leak is the same as the ota but with root built in. This awesome rom is built on the LJ7 leak. If you have rooted & made a nandroid backup, then you just d/l the rom & flash in CWM or TWRP. Then wipe cache/dalvik & you should be good to go.

    Sent from my MZ505 using Android Central Forums
    Devices:

    Galaxy S3 Wicked Sensation JellyBean V 1.2/kt747 TW JB Kernal
    Xoom FE rooted... need modding bad!!! Damn Moto!
  16. Thread Author  Thread Author    #241  
    Skunkape60's Avatar
    Retired Ambassador

    Posts
    4,518 Posts

    Default Re: [ROM]TeamVenum-Wicked Sensation JellyBean V 1.2 [OFFICIAL] ROM

    Quote Originally Posted by MotoPho View Post
    LJ7 is Jelly Bean. The LJ7 leak is the same as the ota but with root built in. This awesome rom is built on the LJ7 leak. If you have rooted & made a nandroid backup, then you just d/l the rom & flash in CWM or TWRP. Then wipe cache/dalvik & you should be good to go.

    Sent from my MZ505 using Android Central Forums
    This rom is not built on the leak. It is built on the official release. Roms don't include the modem. So if you aren't on Jellybean already. You will need to flash the modem firmware first.
    http://forums.androidcentral.com/signaturepics/sigpic70132_2.gif
  17. #242  

    Default Re: [ROM]TeamVenum-Wicked Sensation JellyBean V 1.2 [OFFICIAL] ROM

    I flashed it successfully.....Few questions as it has been a while since I flashed my old phone...almost 1 year haha

    1.How do I open old files off my sd card onto the s3? I am guessing I need a file launcher.

    2.If it the rom comes themed in a color...like jelllybomb has the strong blue....is that able to be changed?

    3. Is this one of the top roms for battery life?

    4.Things that are important to me are.....Faster, Improved audio (beats?), Improved Camera, Improved Battery life.

    5. If a rom is missing one of the above how do I flash the add ons?
  18. #243  
    noc6285's Avatar

    Posts
    46 Posts
    ROM
    Wicked Sensations

    Default Re: [ROM]TeamVenum-Wicked Sensation JellyBean V 1.2 [OFFICIAL] ROM

    Quote Originally Posted by egon10psi View Post
    I flashed it successfully.....Few questions as it has been a while since I flashed my old phone...almost 1 year haha

    1.How do I open old files off my sd card onto the s3? I am guessing I need a file launcher.

    2.If it the rom comes themed in a color...like jelllybomb has the strong blue....is that able to be changed?

    3. Is this one of the top roms for battery life?

    4.Things that are important to me are.....Faster, Improved audio (beats?), Improved Camera, Improved Battery life.

    5. If a rom is missing one of the above how do I flash the add ons?
    1. I use ES file explorer, it's great.

    2. The kuban dowloader has different mods you can flash. Also they just made a pink theme and from what I hear Anakonda is in the works as a theme.

    3. I had had great battery life with this rom, I only charge a bedtime and I uee my phone quite a bit. Battery life is relative to your personal usage though...

    4. This rom is freakin awesome, just try it.

    5. Kuban downloads is an app built in that allows you to download addons and mods, then just reboot recovery and flash then. Very easy.

    Sent from my Wicked G lll using Android Central Forums
    Thanked by:
  19. #244  

    Default Re: [ROM]TeamVenum-Wicked Sensation JellyBean V 1.2 [OFFICIAL] ROM

    What is Kuban? Is that an app or a kernal?

    I have no idea how to add a kernal...I barely got far enough to flash a rom haha....

    I would just like to change the blue for my fiances phone and add beats for audio.
  20. #245  

    Default Re: [ROM]TeamVenum-Wicked Sensation JellyBean V 1.2 [OFFICIAL] ROM

    Nevermind figured out how to get the Twisted Pink right from the phone.....I will search fro beats next

    We need more colors!! I would love a Lime Green...Bright Orange.......

    I am sure I will return with more questions....

    Best video player?? Is it still VL player?

    Also why cant i get the facebook and instagram icon to be pink.....also cant get the pink clock or the pink wallpaper like in the description....

    trying to set this up for my fiance as a surprise...thanks for any and all help
  21. #246  
    dazednconfused1144's Avatar

    Posts
    132 Posts
    ROM
    Wicked Sensations Rom

    Default Re: [ROM]TeamVenum-Wicked Sensation JellyBean V 1.2 [OFFICIAL] ROM

    Quote Originally Posted by egon10psi View Post
    Nevermind figured out how to get the Twisted Pink right from the phone.....I will search fro beats next

    We need more colors!! I would love a Lime Green...Bright Orange.......

    I am sure I will return with more questions....

    Best video player?? Is it still VL player?

    Also why cant i get the facebook and instagram icon to be pink.....also cant get the pink clock or the pink wallpaper like in the description....

    trying to set this up for my fiance as a surprise...thanks for any and all help
    I am working on a green/orange theme now called Anakonda. Facebook and instagram doesn't come with my rom, I only theme what is in my rom. I have the default wallpapers in my thread on another site. Maybe skunkape can post them here sometime today for the pink theme. For some reason they don't flash with the theme.
    I don't like beats audio so you won't find it in the updater. I think you can find it in the market but always use caution when flashing sound enhancers. I use PowerAmp from the market and its built in equalizer. You should check it out.
  22. #247  

    Default Re: [ROM]TeamVenum-Wicked Sensation JellyBean V 1.2 [OFFICIAL] ROM

    Quote Originally Posted by Skunkape60 View Post
    Heads up!!! Anakonda is in the works. It will be released as a theme.
    Guess I'll be making the switch soon

    Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums
    Android is a tune up sports car with custom interior, sound system, and IOS is a stock model benz

    I use Android, because unlike IOS, i keep my apps in app drawers, and not infinitely cluttered homescreens
  23. #248  

    Default Re: [ROM]TeamVenum-Wicked Sensation JellyBean V 1.2 [OFFICIAL] ROM

    Quote Originally Posted by dazednconfused1144 View Post
    I am working on a green/orange theme now called Anakonda. Facebook and instagram doesn't come with my rom, I only theme what is in my rom. I have the default wallpapers in my thread on another site. Maybe skunkape can post them here sometime today for the pink theme. For some reason they don't flash with the theme.
    I don't like beats audio so you won't find it in the updater. I think you can find it in the market but always use caution when flashing sound enhancers. I use PowerAmp from the market and its built in equalizer. You should check it out.
    Alot of samsung galaxy S3 beats audio reviews say it bricks their phone upon install

    Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums
    Android is a tune up sports car with custom interior, sound system, and IOS is a stock model benz

    I use Android, because unlike IOS, i keep my apps in app drawers, and not infinitely cluttered homescreens
  24. Thread Author  Thread Author    #249  
    Skunkape60's Avatar
    Retired Ambassador

    Posts
    4,518 Posts

    Default Re: [ROM]TeamVenum-Wicked Sensation JellyBean V 1.2 [OFFICIAL] ROM

    Quote Originally Posted by dazednconfused1144 View Post
    I am working on a green/orange theme now called Anakonda. Facebook and instagram doesn't come with my rom, I only theme what is in my rom. I have the default wallpapers in my thread on another site. Maybe skunkape can post them here sometime today for the pink theme. For some reason they don't flash with the theme.
    I don't like beats audio so you won't find it in the updater. I think you can find it in the market but always use caution when flashing sound enhancers. I use PowerAmp from the market and its built in equalizer. You should check it out.
    The wallpapers are already posted in post#2. They have been since the release. I'm no slacker.
    http://forums.androidcentral.com/signaturepics/sigpic70132_2.gif
    Thanked by:
  25. #250  
    dazednconfused1144's Avatar

    Posts
    132 Posts
    ROM
    Wicked Sensations Rom

    Default Re: [ROM]TeamVenum-Wicked Sensation JellyBean V 1.2 [OFFICIAL] ROM

    Quote Originally Posted by Skunkape60 View Post
    The wallpapers are already posted in post#2. They have been since the release. I'm no slacker.
    Thanks man. I'm the slacker for not even looking.
Page 10 of 35 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [ROM] Wicked Sensations for the Sprint GS3
    By Skunkape60 in forum Sprint Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and Hacks
    Replies: 190
    Last Post: 11-20-2012, 09:44 AM
  2. [ROM][CM7]SiZzLiNg JeLlyBeAn TWEAKED CM7 Team B.A.P.P
    By jonny5449 in forum LG Optimus S Archived ROMs and Hacks
    Replies: 59
    Last Post: 08-30-2012, 10:36 PM
  3. Working Jellybean Rom for Toro on RootzWiki
    By gregs1213 in forum Verizon Galaxy Nexus Rooting, ROMs, and Hacks
    Replies: 84
    Last Post: 06-28-2012, 03:22 PM
  4. Clean sensation 4g rom
    By PatHastings in forum General Help and How To
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-01-2012, 03:06 PM
  5. Stable customizable ROM for Sensation
    By wcoast in forum T-Mobile HTC Sensation
    Replies: 120
    Last Post: 09-27-2011, 09:47 AM

Posting Permissions