Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 13 of 35 FirstFirst ... 10111213141516 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 325 of 874
Like Tree85Likes
  1. #301  

    Default Re: [ROM]TeamVenum-Wicked Sensation JellyBean V 1.2 [OFFICIAL] ROM

    the only thing i found to be out of place is an app called No Wallpaper? i dont even how that got in there, but from my playstore there is not option to delete or remove, how can i get rid of it
  2. #302  
    dazednconfused1144's Avatar

    Posts
    132 Posts
    ROM
    Wicked Sensations Rom

    Default Re: [ROM]TeamVenum-Wicked Sensation JellyBean V 1.2 [OFFICIAL] ROM

    Quote Originally Posted by Xristina08 View Post
    hi.. can anyone help me on how to install the twisted pink rom. do i need to root first? and how to root? and how to install the rom? thanks
    Skunkape explains the how to part of rooting and setting up than I can. But Twisted Pink is a theme flashed over Wicked Sensations Rom v1.2. I'm sure he'll chime in soon and help you out.
  3. #303  
    dazednconfused1144's Avatar

    Posts
    132 Posts
    ROM
    Wicked Sensations Rom

    Default Re: [ROM]TeamVenum-Wicked Sensation JellyBean V 1.2 [OFFICIAL] ROM

    Quote Originally Posted by juniorr7710 View Post
    the only thing i found to be out of place is an app called No Wallpaper? i dont even how that got in there, but from my playstore there is not option to delete or remove, how can i get rid of it
    I add that app to the rom. I like being able to black out the wallpaper that way. You could use Titanium Backup to uninstall it.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #304  
    Skunkape60's Avatar
    Retired Ambassador

    Posts
    4,518 Posts

    Default Re: [ROM]Wicked Sensation JellyBean ROM

    Quote Originally Posted by Xristina08 View Post
    hi.. can anyone help me on how to install the twisted pink rom. do i need to root first? and how to root? and how to install the rom? thanks
    I'm sorry I missed your post. It's a good thing Dazed brought it to my attention. Yes this is really a pretty easy phone to root. I have a guide here that is very easily followed. If you have any questions after going through it, ask in that thread so we keep this thread on track. I monitor that thread and respond to questions there fairly fast.

    How To Root Your Sprint Galaxy S3
    http://forums.androidcentral.com/signaturepics/sigpic70132_2.gif
    Thanked by 2:
    Buddlespit likes this.
  5. #305  
    dazednconfused1144's Avatar

    Posts
    132 Posts
    ROM
    Wicked Sensations Rom

    Default Re: [ROM]TeamVenum-Wicked Sensation JellyBean V 1.2 [OFFICIAL] ROM

    Quote Originally Posted by Skunkape60 View Post
    I'm sorry I missed your post. It's a good thing Dazed brought it to my attention. Yes this is really a pretty easy phone to root. I have a guide here that is very easily followed. If you have any questions after going through it, ask in that thread so we keep this thread on track. I monitor that thread and respond to questions there fairly fast.

    How To Root Your Sprint Galaxy S3
    Thanks man. Like I said you explain these things a lot better than I can.
  6. #306  

    Default Re: [ROM]TeamVenum-Wicked Sensation JellyBean ROM

    Just installed this.

    Trying to update google search, get an error when it tries to install it, it says "package file was not signed correctly. uninstall the previous copy of the app and try again" how do i uninstall it since i dont have that option
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #307  
    Skunkape60's Avatar
    Retired Ambassador

    Posts
    4,518 Posts

    Default Re: [ROM]TeamVenum-Wicked Sensation JellyBean ROM

    Quote Originally Posted by ab30494 View Post
    Just installed this.

    Trying to update google search, get an error when it tries to install it, it says "package file was not signed correctly. uninstall the previous copy of the app and try again" how do i uninstall it since i dont have that option
    I believe that is because you have a themed version. If you have to have the update right away you will have to uninstall the themed copy and download from the market. Or you can wait a bit until Dazed has a chance to update it.
    http://forums.androidcentral.com/signaturepics/sigpic70132_2.gif
    Thanked by:
  8. #308  
    dazednconfused1144's Avatar

    Posts
    132 Posts
    ROM
    Wicked Sensations Rom

    Default Re: [ROM]TeamVenum-Wicked Sensation JellyBean V 1.2 [OFFICIAL] ROM

    Quote Originally Posted by Skunkape60 View Post
    I believe that is because you have a themed version. If you have to have the update right away you will have to uninstall the themed copy and download from the market. Or you can wait a bit until Dazed has a chance to update it.
    Correct. If you want the one from the market, uninstall with Titanium or Root explorer. After uninstall, boot into recovery and wipe cache and dalvik then reboot. Install from market. As soon as I get an updated inverted version I will theme it.
    Thanked by 2:
    ab304945 likes this.
  9. #309  
    dimak5504's Avatar

    Posts
    12 Posts
    ROM
    Wicked Sensations v. 1.2

    Default Re: [ROM]TeamVenum-Wicked Sensation JellyBean V 1.2 [OFFICIAL] ROM

    I tried looking on this thread but couldn't find this answer and if I'm repeating something, I apologize in advance.

    The microphone on my wired headset doesn't seem to work on this ROM. I switched from CM10 specifically because the mic wasn't working there either and to my chagrin it's not working here. I should've tried it on the stock ROM to see if it's freakin' Galaxy S3 that's the issue but from bug reports of CM10, it looks like I'm not the only one with this issue. I think I'd like to keep Wicked but would like to know if this is a known issue and is being worked on.

    Ohhhh...also, CM10 had a custom modification where you could long-press on the Home button and assign an action as in my case, to active the Flashlight. Is that available here through Apex settings or anything? I didn't come across it...Thanks guys!
  10. Thread Author  Thread Author    #310  
    Skunkape60's Avatar
    Retired Ambassador

    Posts
    4,518 Posts

    Default Re: [ROM]TeamVenum-Wicked Sensation JellyBean V 1.2 [OFFICIAL] ROM

    Quote Originally Posted by dimak5504 View Post
    I tried looking on this thread but couldn't find this answer and if I'm repeating something, I apologize in advance.

    The microphone on my wired headset doesn't seem to work on this ROM. I switched from CM10 specifically because the mic wasn't working there either and to my chagrin it's not working here. I should've tried it on the stock ROM to see if it's freakin' Galaxy S3 that's the issue but from bug reports of CM10, it looks like I'm not the only one with this issue. I think I'd like to keep Wicked but would like to know if this is a known issue and is being worked on.

    Ohhhh...also, CM10 had a custom modification where you could long-press on the Home button and assign an action as in my case, to active the Flashlight. Is that available here through Apex settings or anything? I didn't come across it...Thanks guys!
    I don't know about the home button but I know you can put a toggle on the notification dropdown.

    My wired headset microphone works fine on this rom. I used it less than an hour ago. What brand are you using? There are quite a few brands that don't work with this phone even on the stock rom. It may also be your microphone or the microphone jack.
    http://forums.androidcentral.com/signaturepics/sigpic70132_2.gif
  11. #311  

    Default Re: [ROM]TeamVenum-Wicked Sensation JellyBean V 1.2 [OFFICIAL] ROM

    another problem. When i plug my phone into my computer, it isnt being detected, its acting like its just plugged into a charger.
  12. #312  
    noc6285's Avatar

    Posts
    46 Posts
    ROM
    Wicked Sensations

    Default Re: [ROM]TeamVenum-Wicked Sensation JellyBean V 1.2 [OFFICIAL] ROM

    Quote Originally Posted by ab30494 View Post
    another problem. When i plug my phone into my computer, it isnt being detected, its acting like its just plugged into a charger.
    You may have usb debugging enabled. Look under your settings > developer options > usb debugging.
  13. #313  

    Default Re: [ROM]TeamVenum-Wicked Sensation JellyBean V 1.2 [OFFICIAL] ROM

    I still get an error when installing new apps... wat else cqn I try?
  14. #314  
    dazednconfused1144's Avatar

    Posts
    132 Posts
    ROM
    Wicked Sensations Rom

    Default Re: [ROM]TeamVenum-Wicked Sensation JellyBean V 1.2 [OFFICIAL] ROM

    Anakonda theme is available in the updater. Please download over a wifi connection. Default wallpapers will not stick when you flash the theme. Me or skunkape will post them later or you can just add your own wallpaper. I wanted to do a little more to the theme before release, but having issues with my computer. Hope you enjoy!

    Here are the default Wallpapers.
    http://i.imgur.com/2tenv.jpg http://i.imgur.com/H9Uau.jpg
    Thanked by 2:
    Parnelli98 and noc6285 like this.
  15. #315  

    Default Re: [ROM]TeamVenum-Wicked Sensation JellyBean V 1.2 [OFFICIAL] ROM

    You are the man!! Will do the theme update tomorrow...

    The extras that you didn't get done I guess they will be added to the updater at a later date??
  16. #316  

    Default Re: [ROM]TeamVenum-Wicked Sensation JellyBean V 1.2 [OFFICIAL] ROM

    Quote Originally Posted by noc6285 View Post
    You may have usb debugging enabled. Look under your settings > developer options > usb debugging.
    debugging is off. tried a different cord and usb port.
  17. Thread Author  Thread Author    #317  
    Skunkape60's Avatar
    Retired Ambassador

    Posts
    4,518 Posts

    Default Re: [ROM]TeamVenum-Wicked Sensation JellyBean V 1.2 [OFFICIAL] ROM

    Quote Originally Posted by ab30494 View Post
    debugging is off. tried a different cord and usb port.
    Quote Originally Posted by ireknole View Post
    It's not popping up at all in my computer. Even in the devices window, it shows up at the bottom, not with my regular devices, and it says it needs to be troubleshooted

    Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
    Here's what I would like you to try.

    Stop windows from updating your drivers. When it comes to drivers pick and chose do not allow windows to automatically do it. Do not update Samsung, or usb drivers.

    To Stop Windows from updating them

    1. Right Click on "my computer" and choose "properties".
    2. Look on the left side of the window and choose "advanced system settings."
    3. On top choose the "hardware" tab.
    4. Click on the "Device Installation Settings."
    5. Choose "No, let me choose what to do"
    6. Choose "Never install driver software from windows update."

    Now lets remove your drivers and Samsung Kies (if you have Kies installed)

    1. go to your computers control panel / add and remove software (win xp) or programs and features (windows 7).
    2. Uninstall Kies and Samsung drivers.
    3. When complete, restart computer and phone.

    GS3 Drivers "]Download these Drivers

    4. Install the drivers on your computer but do not plug in your phone until it has completed.
    5. plug in your (already started) phone. It should now recognize your phone and at the bottom right corner say it is installing the software for your phone. click on view details. 4 drivers should load and as it progresses green checks will appear when successful.

    Look in my computer under Portable Devices and you should see SPH-L710. Double click on it and choose either the card or the phone to move files to or from.
    http://forums.androidcentral.com/signaturepics/sigpic70132_2.gif
  18. #318  
    noc6285's Avatar

    Posts
    46 Posts
    ROM
    Wicked Sensations

    Default Re: [ROM]TeamVenum-Wicked Sensation JellyBean V 1.2 [OFFICIAL] ROM

    Quote Originally Posted by dazednconfused1144 View Post
    Anakonda theme is available in the updater. Please download over a wifi connection. Default wallpapers will not stick when you flash the theme. Me or skunkape will post them later or you can just add your own wallpaper. I wanted to do a little more to the theme before release, but having issues with my computer. Hope you enjoy!

    Here are the default Wallpapers.
    http://i.imgur.com/2tenv.jpg http://i.imgur.com/H9Uau.jpg
    Just flashed. Magnificent! Thank you for your work, it's awesome!
    Thanked by:
  19. Thread Author  Thread Author    #319  
    Skunkape60's Avatar
    Retired Ambassador

    Posts
    4,518 Posts

    Default Re: [ROM]TeamVenum-Wicked Sensation JellyBean V 1.2 [OFFICIAL] ROM

    Quote Originally Posted by egon10psi View Post
    You are the man!! Will do the theme update tomorrow...

    The extras that you didn't get done I guess they will be added to the updater at a later date??
    Here's a couple of battey mods I themed for the Anakona Theme. They are basically the same as the Royal Blue Circle Battery that is in the updater with the AnaKonda colors. Just flash in recovery no wipes necessary.

    Orange Circle with Green Numbers


    Green Circle with Green Numbers
    http://forums.androidcentral.com/signaturepics/sigpic70132_2.gif
    Thanked by 2:
    Parnelli98 and noc6285 like this.
  20. Thread Author  Thread Author    #320  
    Skunkape60's Avatar
    Retired Ambassador

    Posts
    4,518 Posts

    Default Re: [ROM]TeamVenum-Wicked Sensation JellyBean V 1.2 [OFFICIAL] ROM

    Quote Originally Posted by dazednconfused1144 View Post
    Anakonda theme is available in the updater. Please download over a wifi connection. Default wallpapers will not stick when you flash the theme. Me or skunkape will post them later or you can just add your own wallpaper. I wanted to do a little more to the theme before release, but having issues with my computer. Hope you enjoy!

    Here are the default Wallpapers.
    http://i.imgur.com/2tenv.jpg http://i.imgur.com/H9Uau.jpg
    What other battery mods need to be done?
    http://forums.androidcentral.com/signaturepics/sigpic70132_2.gif
  21. #321  
    dazednconfused1144's Avatar

    Posts
    132 Posts
    ROM
    Wicked Sensations Rom

    Default Re: [ROM]TeamVenum-Wicked Sensation JellyBean V 1.2 [OFFICIAL] ROM

    None really. I will try to get stuff added this weekend. Trying to get PC running or I would've already had it done. Thanks again for helping.
  22. #322  
    noc6285's Avatar

    Posts
    46 Posts
    ROM
    Wicked Sensations

    Default Re: [ROM]TeamVenum-Wicked Sensation JellyBean V 1.2 [OFFICIAL] ROM

    Quote Originally Posted by Skunkape60 View Post
    Here's a couple of battey mods I themed for the Anakona Theme. They are basically the same as the Royal Blue Circle Battery that is in the updater with the AnaKonda colors. Just flash in recovery no wipes necessary.

    Orange Circle with Green Numbers

    Green Circle with Green Numbers
    Flashed Orange with green numbers. Looks great! Thanks Skunk!
  23. #323  
    noc6285's Avatar

    Posts
    46 Posts
    ROM
    Wicked Sensations

    Default Re: [ROM]TeamVenum-Wicked Sensation JellyBean V 1.2 [OFFICIAL] ROM

    One slight issue with Anakonda, I have a pink "Downloaded Apps" button in my App and Widget drawer. I've never flashed the pink theme on this phone so I'm guessing it's just an oversight? My home screen app button was pink also, but I used the venum launcher :P
  24. Thread Author  Thread Author    #324  
    Skunkape60's Avatar
    Retired Ambassador

    Posts
    4,518 Posts

    Default Re: [ROM]TeamVenum-Wicked Sensation JellyBean V 1.2 [OFFICIAL] ROM

    Quote Originally Posted by noc6285 View Post
    One slight issue with Anakonda, I have a pink "Downloaded Apps" button in my App and Widget drawer. I've never flashed the pink theme on this phone so I'm guessing it's just an oversight? My home screen app button was pink also, but I used the venum launcher :P
    Dazed has a broken computer. He still has work to do. It isn't complete. He released it now because he knew there were a lot of folks waiting for this.
    http://forums.androidcentral.com/signaturepics/sigpic70132_2.gif
  25. #325  
    dazednconfused1144's Avatar

    Posts
    132 Posts
    ROM
    Wicked Sensations Rom

    Default Re: [ROM]TeamVenum-Wicked Sensation JellyBean V 1.2 [OFFICIAL] ROM

    Quote Originally Posted by noc6285 View Post
    One slight issue with Anakonda, I have a pink "Downloaded Apps" button in my App and Widget drawer. I've never flashed the pink theme on this phone so I'm guessing it's just an oversight? My home screen app button was pink also, but I used the venum launcher :P
    I forgot to do twlauncher. Use apex launcher and you won't see any. Still uses the tw launcher morph from the pink theme.
Page 13 of 35 FirstFirst ... 10111213141516 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [ROM] Wicked Sensations for the Sprint GS3
    By Skunkape60 in forum Sprint Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and Hacks
    Replies: 190
    Last Post: 11-20-2012, 10:44 AM
  2. [ROM][CM7]SiZzLiNg JeLlyBeAn TWEAKED CM7 Team B.A.P.P
    By jonny5449 in forum LG Optimus S Archived ROMs and Hacks
    Replies: 59
    Last Post: 08-30-2012, 11:36 PM
  3. Working Jellybean Rom for Toro on RootzWiki
    By gregs1213 in forum Verizon Galaxy Nexus Rooting, ROMs, and Hacks
    Replies: 84
    Last Post: 06-28-2012, 04:22 PM
  4. Clean sensation 4g rom
    By PatHastings in forum General Help and How To
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-01-2012, 04:06 PM
  5. Stable customizable ROM for Sensation
    By wcoast in forum T-Mobile HTC Sensation
    Replies: 120
    Last Post: 09-27-2011, 10:47 AM

Posting Permissions