Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 17 of 35 FirstFirst ... 14151617181920 ... LastLast
Like Tree85Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #401  
    Retired Ambassador

Default Re: [ROM]TeamVenum-Wicked Sensation JellyBean V 1.2 [OFFICIAL] ROM

Quote Originally Posted by egon10psi View Post
    Can we get a walkthrough on how to return to the stock Wicked theme (blue) from the other pink and anakonda themes?
    Wipe cache and dalvik and reflash full rom. That should do it....
    http://forums.androidcentral.com/signaturepics/sigpic70132_2.gif

ROM
    Wicked Sensations v. 1.2

Quote Originally Posted by Skunkape60 View Post
    I can't really say if and when a fix will come as it will most likely have to come from Samsung. Have you tried the wired headset that came with the phone and does it work?
    I had no idea that it had a mic on it....hmmm...I'll try tonight and let you know.
    Thanks for the tip though.

Quote Originally Posted by Skunkape60 View Post
    Wipe cache and dalvik and reflash full rom. That should do it....
    Okay I was just making sure I didn't need to do a factory reset....I will try to do it tonight. The blue grew on me I want it back.

Default Re: [ROM]TeamVenum-Wicked Sensation JellyBean [OFFICIAL] ROM

Love your V1.2 Jelly Rom, any way to change the lock screen wall paper? Sorry , been looking for this topic, couldn't find it.
    dpholiday1

Hold your finder down on the screen...select wallpaper....change lock screen wallpaper....profitt

Thank you very much!!!!

I've been reading through to see if anyone has experienced this issue, so if I missed it please forgive me:

Since loading the Anaconda theme (through Kuban), the phone is periodically freezing and I'm having to pull the battery to get it to reset. I've installed through Kuban, also manually through TWRM - wiping cache and dalvik, but it's the same thing. I noticed it started last night. I haven't downloaded any new apps. It seems to freeze when trying to leave an app and return to the home screen, or when the screen is trying to auto-rotate.

I didn't have any problems with the original blue theme, and I liked it, but I really LOVE the orange and green, so I'm hoping I can figure out what's causing this. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated!
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #408  
    Retired Ambassador

Quote Originally Posted by med8r View Post
    I've been reading through to see if anyone has experienced this issue, so if I missed it please forgive me:

Since loading the Anaconda theme (through Kuban), the phone is periodically freezing and I'm having to pull the battery to get it to reset. I've installed through Kuban, also manually through TWRM - wiping cache and dalvik, but it's the same thing. I noticed it started last night. I haven't downloaded any new apps. It seems to freeze when trying to leave an app and return to the home screen, or when the screen is trying to auto-rotate.

I didn't have any problems with the original blue theme, and I liked it, but I really LOVE the orange and green, so I'm hoping I can figure out what's causing this. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated!
    Perhaps you can do a fresh install of the wicked rom after a full wipe. Then delete the theme download from the Kuban Updater folder (it won't redownload if it's still in the folder) and re download it on a good Wi-Fi connection. It could be a bad download. I haven't experience a single glitch with it after flashing the Anakonda theme.
    Thanked by:
    med8r 

Ah... forgot about deleting it out of the download folder. I bet I've been running on the first download the whole time. I'll try that first and see if that works, before I resort to wiping everything. Thanks for the suggestion!

ROM
    Wicked Sensations Rom

I would say your using AOSP lockscreen. Go into Settings/Lock Screen/lock screen options and make sure all other options are turned off including ripple lockscreen. Ripple was disabled in Wicked but enabled in Anakonda. That should fix your issue.
    Thanked by 2:

Well, didn't work. Here's a noob question, SkunkApe, do I have to re-root the phone after doing a factory reset?

Thanks, Dazed. You guys know your stuff! It was indeed checked. I unchecked it [fingers crossed] so hopefully no more issues! Wanted to try AOSP, but may still go back to ripple later. Either way, I'll make sure both are not checked.

Cheers!
  13. Thread Author  Thread Author    #413  
    Retired Ambassador

Well, didn't work. Here's a noob question, SkunkApe, do I have to re-root the phone after doing a factory reset?
    Nope, root should stick through a factory reset.
    Thanked by:
    med8r 

I had a notification that Google search had an update... But when I tried to update from the market I got a signature error.

I tried the version I had with titanium backup and then reinstalling but this time it was "incompatible"

Any ideas? I really like Google now and would hate to not be able to use the latest version

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums
  15. Thread Author  Thread Author    #415  
    Retired Ambassador

Quote Originally Posted by stlarenas View Post
    I had a notification that Google search had an update... But when I tried to update from the market I got a signature error.

I tried the version I had with titanium backup and then reinstalling but this time it was "incompatible"

Any ideas? I really like Google now and would hate to not be able to use the latest version

This is the 3rd or 4th time this has been answered...

This was answered already in this thread. The apps in question are themed. Therefore you will have to wait for dazed to update them. If you need the update from the playstore, you will have to uninstall dazed themed apps with titanium backup. Then go into recovery and wipe the cache and dalvik. Reboot your phone and you will be able to install the apps from the playstore.

ROM
    Wicked Sensations Rom

I'm going to try and have a good working Google Now done tomorrow. My work schedule has changed as of this week and my android time has been seriously cut down.

Way off topic but I leave for Mexico in 8 hours and this is the only thread I really post in. I need something for the plane ride.

Anyone want to find me Virtua Tennis Challange Apk that will work with my Galaxy s3....I have tried to find this game everywhere....It was free when it first hit the market and now it is 5 dollars haha. I cannot seem to find it anywhere.

ROM
    Wicked Sensations Rom

Google Now updated and working awesome in the Inverted App Updates section of the updater. Wicked Blue, AnaKonda and Twisted Pink versions all available. Enjoy!
    Thanked by 7:

Dazed,

I know you're relying on others to point out things as we're using this ROM and I haven't seen where anyone else mentioned it, but in the messaging app, if someone sends you a phone number and it's an active link, if you're using the ANACONDA theme, the number is virtually invisible because the linked phone number is almost exactly the same color as bubble.

Did I explain that well enough??? :o/
  20. Thread Author  Thread Author    #420  
    Retired Ambassador

Dazed,

I know you're relying on others to point out things as we're using this ROM and I haven't seen where anyone else mentioned it, but in the messaging app, if someone sends you a phone number and it's an active link, if you're using the ANACONDA theme, the number is virtually invisible because the linked phone number is almost exactly the same color as bubble.

You explained it perfectly..
    med8r likes this.

ROM
    Stock

Dazed,

You get an A+ for explanation
    med8r likes this.

ROM
    Wicked Sensations Rom

Dazed,

Thanks. I'll take a look at it. Until I get it fixed, maybe try setting another bubble in settings. There are several to choose from. Thanks for the heads up.

Great suggestion. Thanks, Dazed. Saw your work schedule has changed, so no rush. Just wanted to point it out. I'll change the bubble settings until you release the next update.

Cheers!
    Thanked by:

This is kind of the same but maybe different... Even with debug mode on or without it, when i connected phone to PC its recognized but it takes a while before im able to see the folder show up on my PC > it works fine, its just take its time

ROM
    Wicked Sensations

Quote Originally Posted by juniorr7710 View Post
    This is kind of the same but maybe different... Even with debug mode on or without it, when i connected phone to PC its recognized but it takes a while before im able to see the folder show up on my PC > it works fine, its just take its time
    I think if you reinstall the drivers on your pc that fixes it, I thought I read a post about that.

Page 17 of 35 FirstFirst ... 14151617181920 ... LastLast