Page 23 of 35 FirstFirst ... 20212223242526 ... LastLast
Like Tree85Likes

ROM
    Wicked Sensations Rom

Default Re: [ROM]TeamVenum-Wicked Sensation JellyBean V 1.3 [OFFICIAL] ROM

Quote Originally Posted by stlarenas View Post
    Thanks for all the help.

I got V2 installed, the pink theme, and then my apps back. I ended up just restoring them manually a couple at time using TiBU (not the zip file). I set up the the other system settings manually.

I never could get the TW calander to work. I uninstalled the themed one, wiped, and flashed the TW calender zip muliple times but it never worked. It was weird, it looked like it was there, but it wasn't connected to any gmail account. And when I tried to add the account it said it already existed (because it did). So then I went to account settings to make sure the calendar was set to sync and there wasn't even a calendar option?!

Oh well - I can live with the themed pink calendar.
    I'm going to be working on those calendars. They look hideous. They made that app so hard to theme and added a bunch of brown text. I kinda rushed getting it added. Plan on working on them this weekend.

You couldn't get the tw calendar that came with the theme to work?

The pink one works great.

But I have lots of color coded calendars and I really like the original non themed TW widget. I like how prominent the Google calendar colors are on that one.

The widget in the pink theme looks nice but it is really difficult at quick glance to see what calendar the events belong to.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

ROM
    Wicked Sensations Rom

Quote Originally Posted by stlarenas View Post
    The pink one works great.

But I have lots of color coded calendars and I really like the original non themed TW widget. I like how prominent the Google calendar colors are on that one.

The widget in the pink theme looks nice but it is really difficult at quick glance to see what calendar the events belong to.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums
    I will try to get you a flashable zip this weekend for stock calendar.

Default Re: [ROM]TeamVenum-Wicked Sensation JellyBean ROM

So after a crap experience (and a quick one, a few hours) with CM10..I'm back to WS 1.3. However I have no phone service!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have wifi and 4g but no cell service! help please!
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #555  
    Retired Ambassador

Quote Originally Posted by abubbae View Post
    So after a crap experience (and a quick one, a few hours) with CM10..I'm back to WS 1.3. However I have no phone service!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have wifi and 4g but no cell service! help please!
    Have you tried to update your prl and profile?
    http://forums.androidcentral.com/signaturepics/sigpic70132_2.gif

I have had issues this week with receiving calls...after a couple of trips to the sprint store and a couple of phone calls to sprint I was told there is a network issue.
    Last edited by seanskiT1; 02-01-2013 at 04:45 PM.

Hi Dazed, been using you WS rom since day 1, and it's always been amazing. And maybe it's just in my head, but ver 2.0 seems way faster, so there's another plus.
    But, I'm having an issue.
    Google maps freezes up after zooming in.
    Is anyone else having trouble with this?
    I'm willing to bet it's something with the phone, and not the rom, because it was doing this on the previous version too.
    I wiped data/ factory reset and wiped davilik before installing v 2.0, and still the same issue

Dazed WS 2.0 is an awesome ROM.....flashed it on my S3 yesterday after flashing 1.3 earlier this week.

The only small issues I have found were
    The voice mail icon isn't quite right.

When trying to install one of the clock mods thru the kuban updater, on reboot it popped up UI system has stopped working.

These aren't bothering me at all, just want to give ya heads up. This is an awesome ROM. Thanks for all the hard work.

Do you use the same kurban update and modem update that you would for version 1.3
  10. Thread Author  Thread Author    #560  
    Retired Ambassador

Quote Originally Posted by phippsy84 View Post
    Do you use the same kurban update and modem update that you would for version 1.3
    I'm not sure but I don't think either the kernel or kuban updater was changed in this update. I can't be sure as I no longer have the phone but I haven't seen anything about these being changed.

I think most of the changes are app updates and some theming changes.

Quote Originally Posted by Skunkape60 View Post
    I'm not sure but I don't think either the kernel or kuban updater was changed in this update. I can't be sure as I no longer have the phone but I haven't seen anything about these being changed.

I think most of the changes are app updates and some theming changes.
    Sweet. Wish me luck.

Worked great. Only problem I ha is I couldn't get my nandroid back up to unzip

ROM
    Wicked Sensations Rom

Quote Originally Posted by seanskiT1 View Post
    Dazed WS 2.0 is an awesome ROM.....flashed it on my S3 yesterday after flashing 1.3 earlier this week.

The only small issues I have found were
    The voice mail icon isn't quite right.

When trying to install one of the clock mods thru the kuban updater, on reboot it popped up UI system has stopped working.

These aren't bothering me at all, just want to give ya heads up. This is an awesome ROM. Thanks for all the hard work.
    What do you mean that icon isn't right? And when you flashed the system ui mod, what recovery are you using?
  14. Thread Author  Thread Author    #564  
    Retired Ambassador

Worked great. Only problem I ha is I couldn't get my nandroid back up to unzip
    Your Nandroids are not supposed to be unzipped... If you are trying to restore a Nandroid made with cwm, they're not compatible with twrp. You will need to do a backup with twrp. Our reload cwm when you want to backup one of the ones made by cwm.

Your Nandroids are not supposed to be unzipped... If you are trying to restore a Nandroid made with cwm, they're not compatible with twrp. You will need to do a backup with twrp. Our reload cwm when you want to backup one of the ones made by cwm.
    Can I load a Nandroid backup I made with CWM while running the Wick Sensations Rom since I used TWRP to flash it?

Quote Originally Posted by dazednconfused1144 View Post
    What do you mean that icon isn't right? And when you flashed the system ui mod, what recovery are you using?
    Sorry should have been more specific the first time. The left side side of the icon is chopped off.
    I am using TWRP recovery. And to be more specific now, the ui problem when trying to do the status bar clock to center mod.

Like I said, it is an awesome ROM. By far the best I have used. Just posted in case you needed to know what happened.
    Last edited by seanskiT1; 02-02-2013 at 07:56 PM.
  17. Thread Author  Thread Author    #567  
    Retired Ambassador

Can I load a Nandroid backup I made with CWM while running the Wick Sensations Rom since I used TWRP to flash it?
    What you are running makes no difference in what recovery you use. Roms and kernels for these phones have nothing to do with what recovery you use.

What you are running makes no difference in what recovery you use. Roms and kernels for these phones have nothing to do with what recovery you use.
    Ok I'll go back and flash my CWM and then restore my nandroid back up. Again you are great.

Hi guys, quick question.

in the new 2.0 the lock screen ripple effect is enabled again - I like it! But is there a way to disable the sound ?
    I like the lock / unlock sound but not the ripple touch sound.

Also, I have the 2.0 up now since 2 days and the battery appears to down faster? anyone else has this issue?

I also noticed that the owner information does not show anymore on the lock screen. (it is enabled)

Is there a way to change the icon style on the lock screen? I like my to use my customized icons in use in the Apex launcher.(choose from icon pack)

Thanks!
    Last edited by helipilotx; 02-03-2013 at 11:29 AM.

Love the ROM just can't seem to bring any of my information likes app and contacts over. Wish there was a way to do that.

- - - Updated - - -

Love the ROM just can't seem to bring any of my information likes app and contacts over. Wish there was a way to do that.
  21. Thread Author  Thread Author    #571  
    Retired Ambassador

- - - Updated - - -

Tits titanium backup works

Tits titanium backup works
    I have it backed up to google drive and dropbox. Would I download those files and unzip them? If so I am having a hard time doing that for some reason
  23. Thread Author  Thread Author    #573  
    Retired Ambassador

I have it backed up to google drive and dropbox. Would I download those files and unzip them? If so I am having a hard time doing that for some reason
    I've never used those. I do nandroids and titanium only.

I've never used those. I do nandroids and titanium only.
    That is where my titanium back up are. Or should I have backed my titanium to the sd card?
  25. Thread Author  Thread Author    #575  
    Retired Ambassador

That is where my titanium back up are. Or should I have backed my titanium to the sd card?
    I don't use the cloud for titanium backup. I always access them to my external sdcard. I also never use the zip option.
Page 23 of 35 FirstFirst ... 20212223242526 ... LastLast