[ROM]TeamVenum-Wicked Sensation JellyBean V 3.0 [MB1] ROM

Status
Not open for further replies.

stlarenas

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM]TeamVenum-Wicked Sensation JellyBean V 1.3 [OFFICIAL] ROM

My battery life seems to have gotten worse recently (since the latest rom update maybe???). When I look at my battery stats it seems that the majority of the discharge is split about evenly between the Screen (17%), Android System (17%) and Maps (17%). My phone has literally been sitting on my desk connected to WiFi for most of the 8 hours it has been discharging.

I don't ever remember maps using that much battery when it isn't in use. Anyone else notice the same thing? I am trying to figure out what may have changed that is affecting my battery life. I'm not sure if it is related to the rom update or not.

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site

My battery life seems to have gotten worse recently (since the latest rom update maybe???). When I look at my battery stats it seems that the majority of the discharge is split about evenly between the Screen (17%), Android System (17%) and Maps (17%). My phone has literally been sitting on my desk connected to WiFi for most of the 8 hours it has been discharging.

I don't ever remember maps using that much battery when it isn't in use. Anyone else notice the same thing? I am trying to figure out what may have changed that is affecting my battery life. I'm not sure if it is related to the rom update or not.

Is Google now on?

seanskiT1

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site

Dazed or Skunk, can the twisted pink theme be used on WS 2.0? I got my gal the GS3 for v-day and rooted it for her. I know she would like the that theme, just hesitant to install without being sure its safe. In the kuban updater it says the theme is for version 1.3. I have been following you guys on here and have been learning alot from you two.

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site

Dazed or Skunk, can the twisted pink theme be used on WS 2.0? I got my gal the GS3 for v-day and rooted it for her. I know she would like the that theme, just hesitant to install without being sure its safe. In the kuban updater it says the theme is for version 1.3. I have been following you guys on here and have been learning alot from you two.

If you flash wicked 2.0, I'm pretty sure the twisted pink theme is available in the Kuban Updater app.

seanskiT1

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site

Its in there but says for version 1.3, was curious about using it on the 2.0 version.

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site

So far: Exported from iCal as an ics and then imported into Google Calendar online.

Snoogins. Have Calendar on G1.

Won't sync with iCal, tho.

I also tried copying an iCal shared URL and subscribing in Google Calendar online, but was told it wasn't compatible...?

It's all dazed....

juniorr7710

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site

I did check it last night, and still there... like theres a lag when typing

I also check the following to see if it change anything: Settings - Language and Input - Default is set to Swype but underneath that it shows Google voice typing is check mark and Swype is also checkmark but gray out

dad2noah

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site

Where can we look to see when Dazed releases a new ver. of this? I stumbled on v2,
I just want to stay current, and I don't think new complete versions show up in the Kuban? :)

Thanks

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site

Where can we look to see when Dazed releases a new ver. of this? I stumbled on v2,
I just want to stay current, and I don't think new complete versions show up in the Kuban? :)

Thanks

It's in the op... I thought the updater would have notified you if you have it turned on in settings. There is a new theme that I need to post tonight.

dazednconfused1144

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site

It's in the op... I thought the updater would have notified you if you have it turned on in settings. There is a new theme that I need to post tonight.

I will be posting a new rom update, nothing major, but you will need to update to keep using the updater. I plan on having the rom and all 3 themes updated tonight.

seanskiT1

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site

Hey, just curious and wanna make sure I don't miss anything, did the update come out last night?

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site

ROM UPDATE!!!
Wicked Sensations 2.1 - DOWNLOAD HERE
Twisted Pink for 2.1 - DOWNLOAD HERE
AnaKonda for 2.1 - DOWNLOAD HERE
And NEW Theme for Wicked Sensations "Up in Smoke" - DOWNLOAD HERE

cC10vMf.jpg

juniorr7710

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site

Okay, i did a backup... follow by wipe data factory reset, wipe cache and then davlik... I think it send me back in time to the beginning! Was i supposed to wipe factory reset?
I was following the information from here: http://www.teamvenum.com ? View topic - [ROM]

At the end I did get it to update to 2.1 > but had to start installing all my files back again, games and other updates

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38