Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 5 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 125 of 874
Like Tree85Likes
  1. #101  

    Default Re: [ROM]TeamVenum-Wicked Sensation JellyBean [OFFICIAL] ROM

    I know that it says unsupported device and still works.
    No it comes up but when I input my pin it just keeps going back to the same first wallet screen wanting me to put in my pin
    and will not go any further

    Quote Originally Posted by dazednconfused1144 View Post
    What's not working on the wallet? Does it tell you that your on an unsupported device? If so, it should still work, its just a built in warning.
  2. #102  

    Default Re: [ROM]TeamVenum-Wicked Sensation JellyBean [OFFICIAL] ROM

    I downloaded and installed rom, all appear well except it reverted me back to ics and doesn't seem to update. what went wrong and what do I do?
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #103  
    Skunkape60's Avatar
    Retired Ambassador

    Posts
    4,518 Posts

    Default Re: [ROM]TeamVenum-Wicked Sensation JellyBean [OFFICIAL] ROM

    Quote Originally Posted by macmov View Post
    I downloaded and installed rom, all appear well except it reverted me back to ics and doesn't seem to update. what went wrong and what do I do?
    Downloaded the wrong file.... there are two wicked sensation threads. What is your build # at the bottom of the about phone in system settings?
    This is the correct file....
    Wicked Sensations Jellybean
    Last edited by Skunkape60; 11-12-2012 at 11:29 PM.
    http://forums.androidcentral.com/signaturepics/sigpic70132_2.gif
  4. #104  

    Default Re: [ROM]TeamVenum-Wicked Sensation JellyBean [OFFICIAL] ROM

    Thanks again Skunk. your becoming a lifeline.
    Do I need to restore to my stock rom, then flash the new one or just flash the new one?
    Also, if I do have to do a restore I have those weird dates you talked about before, which do I use1970-01-01.01.05.05/ or 1970-01-01.07.18/
    Last edited by macmov; 11-13-2012 at 06:51 AM.
  5. #105  

    Default Re: [ROM]TeamVenum-Wicked Sensation JellyBean [OFFICIAL] ROM

    Got clock working thanks!!!
    Now I also got a message wanting to update my phone its says "system update is available"?
    Lastly anything on Google Wallet?

    thanks again!

    Quote Originally Posted by Skunkape60 View Post
    No don't flash gapps... the aren't used in any roms other than cm or aosp.
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #106  
    Skunkape60's Avatar
    Retired Ambassador

    Posts
    4,518 Posts

    Default Re: [ROM]TeamVenum-Wicked Sensation JellyBean [OFFICIAL] ROM

    Quote Originally Posted by macmov View Post
    Thanks again Skunk. your becoming a lifeline.
    Do I need to restore to my stock rom, then flash the new one or just flash the new one?
    Also, if I do have to do a restore I have those weird dates you talked about before, which do I use1970-01-01.01.05.05/ or 1970-01-01.07.18/
    Look at this screenshot. If this is what you have, you are on Jellybean and don't need an update. If you are getting an update notice and your about phone looks like this, let me know. I will see if we can get an updated build prop that will stop the redundant notifications.

    [ROM]TeamVenum-Wicked Sensation JellyBean V 3.0 [MB1] ROM-uploadfromtaptalk1352810303435.jpg
    http://forums.androidcentral.com/signaturepics/sigpic70132_2.gif
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #107  
    Skunkape60's Avatar
    Retired Ambassador

    Posts
    4,518 Posts

    Default Re: [ROM]TeamVenum-Wicked Sensation JellyBean [OFFICIAL] ROM

    Quote Originally Posted by sirtronics View Post
    Got clock working thanks!!!
    Now I also got a message wanting to update my phone its says "system update is available"?
    Lastly anything on Google Wallet?

    thanks again!
    I'm sure Dazed is looking into that. You can also go to his xda thread. There are a lot more users there and you're more likely to find someone else using wallet there.

    Xda link...
    http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1973780
    http://forums.androidcentral.com/signaturepics/sigpic70132_2.gif
  8. #108  

    Default Re: [ROM]TeamVenum-Wicked Sensation JellyBean [OFFICIAL] ROM

    no I am deffinaly on ics android version 4.0.4 I did initally get updates and downloaded them, but that has since stopped.
  9. Thread Author  Thread Author    #109  
    Skunkape60's Avatar
    Retired Ambassador

    Posts
    4,518 Posts

    Default Re: [ROM]TeamVenum-Wicked Sensation JellyBean [OFFICIAL] ROM

    Quote Originally Posted by macmov View Post
    no I am deffinaly on ics android version 4.0.4 I did initally get updates and downloaded them, but that has since stopped.
    Then, download and flash the link I posted last night.
    http://forums.androidcentral.com/signaturepics/sigpic70132_2.gif
  10. #110  
    dazednconfused1144's Avatar

    Posts
    132 Posts
    ROM
    Wicked Sensations Rom

    Default Re: [ROM]TeamVenum-Wicked Sensation JellyBean [OFFICIAL] ROM

    Deleted
  11. #111  
    dazednconfused1144's Avatar

    Posts
    132 Posts
    ROM
    Wicked Sensations Rom

    Default Re: [ROM]TeamVenum-Wicked Sensation JellyBean [OFFICIAL] ROM

    Quote Originally Posted by sirtronics View Post
    I know that it says unsupported device and still works.
    No it comes up but when I input my pin it just keeps going back to the same first wallet screen wanting me to put in my pin
    and will not go any further
    I'm not sure. I don't use it either, but just set mine up and entered the pin with no issues. Maybe try uninstalling it and downloading again from the market.
  12. #112  

    Default Re: [ROM]TeamVenum-Wicked Sensation JellyBean [OFFICIAL] ROM

    Quote Originally Posted by Skunkape60 View Post
    Then, download and flash the link I posted last night.
    back up with JB thanks Skunk
  13. #113  

    Default Re: [ROM]TeamVenum-Wicked Sensation JellyBean [OFFICIAL] ROM

    cant uninstall it is a "built" app
    I dont see anywhere to uninstall it

    Quote Originally Posted by dazednconfused1144 View Post
    I'm not sure. I don't use it either, but just set mine up and entered the pin with no issues. Maybe try uninstalling it and downloading again from the market.
  14. Thread Author  Thread Author    #114  
    Skunkape60's Avatar
    Retired Ambassador

    Posts
    4,518 Posts

    Default Re: [ROM]TeamVenum-Wicked Sensation JellyBean [OFFICIAL] ROM

    Quote Originally Posted by sirtronics View Post
    cant uninstall it is a "built" app
    I dont see anywhere to uninstall it
    You can uninstall it using titanium backup.
    http://forums.androidcentral.com/signaturepics/sigpic70132_2.gif
  15. #115  
    dazednconfused1144's Avatar

    Posts
    132 Posts
    ROM
    Wicked Sensations Rom

    Default Re: [ROM]TeamVenum-Wicked Sensation JellyBean [OFFICIAL] ROM

    Quote Originally Posted by sirtronics View Post
    cant uninstall it is a "built" app
    I dont see anywhere to uninstall it
    I'm trying to keep up with you on 2 different sites. What does your system update show? Is it from Sprint Zone telling you that you have a system update for update Prl? Can you give me a screenshot?
    Last edited by dazednconfused1144; 11-13-2012 at 01:17 PM.
  16. #116  

    Default Re: [ROM]TeamVenum-Wicked Sensation JellyBean [OFFICIAL] ROM

    Just thanking TeamVenum for an awesome rom!
    Thanked by:
  17. #117  

    Default Re: [ROM]TeamVenum-Wicked Sensation JellyBean [OFFICIAL] ROM

    I am new to the rooting flashing scene. Have sprint galaxy s3 that received Ota jelly bean update.

    Long story short first rom flashed wa blazer then couple others when I run across this one.
    I really like this one but two things I have trouble with. Making my own pictures a wallpaper.

    And I have the update pop up saying I have a 81mb Samsung update.

    How can I make it stop telling me about update? Like rom want to use it but don't want to see update 24/7 thanks
  18. Thread Author  Thread Author    #118  
    Skunkape60's Avatar
    Retired Ambassador

    Posts
    4,518 Posts

    Default Re: [ROM]TeamVenum-Wicked Sensation JellyBean [OFFICIAL] ROM

    Quote Originally Posted by Zx12richard View Post
    I am new to the rooting flashing scene. Have sprint galaxy s3 that received Ota jelly bean update.

    Long story short first rom flashed wa blazer then couple others when I run across this one.
    I really like this one but two things I have trouble with. Making my own pictures a wallpaper.

    And I have the update pop up saying I have a 81mb Samsung update.

    How can I make it stop telling me about update? Like rom want to use it but don't want to see update 24/7 thanks
    I am thinking you have the wrong version installed. There is an ICS Version that you may have installed. Please go to System Settings/about device at the 2nd from the bottom is a Build number. What is it?

    As for how to set the wallpaper, it has been explained a few pages back on this thread. But I'm not the kind of guy that's going to tell you to read the whole dang thread as your question may have already been answered. I'm going to copy and paste it for you...

    You will have to set your wallpaper a different way. To set your wallpaper with the note gallery:
    1. Open a picture in the gallery.
    2. Menu button (to the left of your home button)
    3. Set as
    4. Lockscreen or homescreen or both.
    http://forums.androidcentral.com/signaturepics/sigpic70132_2.gif
  19. Thread Author  Thread Author    #119  
    Skunkape60's Avatar
    Retired Ambassador

    Posts
    4,518 Posts

    Default Re: [ROM]TeamVenum-Wicked Sensation JellyBean [OFFICIAL] ROM

    WOO HOO Rom UPDATE!!!

    New version Updated to version 1.1 at 6:30pm CST. OP has been updated with new links.
    http://forums.androidcentral.com/signaturepics/sigpic70132_2.gif
  20. #120  

    Default Re: [ROM]TeamVenum-Wicked Sensation JellyBean [OFFICIAL] ROM

    I appreciate the reply. I have been having trouble finding or knowing which ones are for my phone. I have to reflash to find you build number. I really would like to use this rom full time.
  21. #121  

    Default Re: [ROM]TeamVenum-Wicked Sensation JellyBean [OFFICIAL] ROM

    Downloading one now wicked sensations jb all I can read. Is that the right one at top of this thread. Sincerely thank you for the pointers
  22. #122  

    Default Re: [ROM]TeamVenum-Wicked Sensation JellyBean [OFFICIAL] ROM

    Downloads one at top of this thread wicked sensations jb rom. Is that the right one?
  23. Thread Author  Thread Author    #123  
    Skunkape60's Avatar
    Retired Ambassador

    Posts
    4,518 Posts

    Default Re: [ROM]TeamVenum-Wicked Sensation JellyBean [OFFICIAL] ROM

    Quote Originally Posted by Zx12richard View Post
    Downloads one at top of this thread wicked sensations jb rom. Is that the right one?
    Here is the MOST current version... ENJOY!!!

    Wicked Sensations v1.1
    http://forums.androidcentral.com/signaturepics/sigpic70132_2.gif
    Thanked by:
  24. #124  

    Default Re: [ROM]TeamVenum-Wicked Sensation JellyBean [OFFICIAL] ROM

    I did factory reset. Wiped cache. Wiped dalvik. Tried to flash. Failed both tries. TWRP
  25. Thread Author  Thread Author    #125  
    Skunkape60's Avatar
    Retired Ambassador

    Posts
    4,518 Posts

    Default Re: [ROM]TeamVenum-Wicked Sensation JellyBean V 1.1 [OFFICIAL] ROM

    Quote Originally Posted by Zx12richard View Post
    I did factory reset. Wiped cache. Wiped dalvik. Tried to flash. Failed both tries. TWRP
    How are you downloading? Are you downloading the file with your phone or with a computer. Try tree downloading an is that doesn't work, try using cwm to flash.

    I've had issues flashing things with twrp.

    Download and flash the following file with twrp.

    Cwm recovery
    http://db.tt/wkUHjUQl
    http://forums.androidcentral.com/signaturepics/sigpic70132_2.gif
Page 5 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [ROM] Wicked Sensations for the Sprint GS3
    By Skunkape60 in forum Sprint Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and Hacks
    Replies: 190
    Last Post: 11-20-2012, 10:44 AM
  2. [ROM][CM7]SiZzLiNg JeLlyBeAn TWEAKED CM7 Team B.A.P.P
    By jonny5449 in forum LG Optimus S Archived ROMs and Hacks
    Replies: 59
    Last Post: 08-30-2012, 11:36 PM
  3. Working Jellybean Rom for Toro on RootzWiki
    By gregs1213 in forum Verizon Galaxy Nexus Rooting, ROMs, and Hacks
    Replies: 84
    Last Post: 06-28-2012, 04:22 PM
  4. Clean sensation 4g rom
    By PatHastings in forum General Help and How To
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-01-2012, 04:06 PM
  5. Stable customizable ROM for Sensation
    By wcoast in forum T-Mobile HTC Sensation
    Replies: 120
    Last Post: 09-27-2011, 10:47 AM

Posting Permissions