Page 7 of 35 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 175 of 874
Like Tree85Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #151  
    Skunkape60's Avatar
    Retired Ambassador

    Posts
    4,518 Posts

    Default Re: [ROM]TeamVenum-Wicked Sensation JellyBean V 1.1 [OFFICIAL] ROM

    Quote Originally Posted by Parnelli98 View Post
    You should be able to disregard that popup, and continue. There is a choice in the settings menu to disable that popup as well.
    I just said this. But you beat me to it. Now I'm saying thanks for the help.

    Just disregard the warning. Go into settings by tapping on the gears. Then disable the warning.
    http://forums.androidcentral.com/signaturepics/sigpic70132_2.gif
    Thanked by:
  2. #152  

    Default Re: [ROM]TeamVenum-Wicked Sensation JellyBean V 1.1 [OFFICIAL] ROM

    So what's it do let you download other options to flash to the rom
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #153  
    Skunkape60's Avatar
    Retired Ambassador

    Posts
    4,518 Posts

    Default Re: [ROM]TeamVenum-Wicked Sensation JellyBean V 1.1 [OFFICIAL] ROM

    Quote Originally Posted by Zx12richard View Post
    So what's it do let you download other options to flash to the rom
    Yes...There is just a ton of mods for this rom. It has downloadable battery and sigmal icons, different apps, wallpaper for your dropdown screen so many other things I can name them all. Just go look through it. This really isn't that hard to figure out.
    http://forums.androidcentral.com/signaturepics/sigpic70132_2.gif
  4. #154  

    Default Re: [ROM]TeamVenum-Wicked Sensation JellyBean V 1.1 [OFFICIAL] ROM

    Quote Originally Posted by Skunkape60 View Post
    Have you download the Wi-Fi app in the updater app yet?
    I had downloaded the apk from a different thread. I uninstalled and flashed the one in the updater. It seems that if I try to turn on encryption, it won't work. As long as I leave it open, it works. Thanks.

    One other unrelated thing - I noticed that if I enable the 4G radio and try to establish a bluetooth connection to my car, the phone reboots. This happens every time. If I leave it as 3G only, there are no issues. I don't know if the stock rom did it (never tried).
    Thanked by:
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #155  
    Skunkape60's Avatar
    Retired Ambassador

    Posts
    4,518 Posts

    Default Re: [ROM]TeamVenum-Wicked Sensation JellyBean V 1.1 [OFFICIAL] ROM

    Quote Originally Posted by freeze View Post
    I had downloaded the apk from a different thread. I uninstalled and flashed the one in the updater. It seems that if I try to turn on encryption, it won't work. As long as I leave it open, it works. Thanks.

    One other unrelated thing - I noticed that if I enable the 4G radio and try to establish a bluetooth connection to my car, the phone reboots. This happens every time. If I leave it as 3G only, there are no issues. I don't know if the stock rom did it (never tried).
    It has already been stated in the main thread for the Wi-Fi tether that the encryption is broken....

    As for Bluetooth I never use it. I don't have a single Bluetooth device...
    http://forums.androidcentral.com/signaturepics/sigpic70132_2.gif
  6. #156  
    dazednconfused1144's Avatar

    Posts
    132 Posts
    ROM
    Wicked Sensations Rom

    Default Re: [ROM]TeamVenum-Wicked Sensation JellyBean V 1.1 [OFFICIAL] ROM

    Skunkape, your staying awful busy over here....
    Thanked by:
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #157  
    Skunkape60's Avatar
    Retired Ambassador

    Posts
    4,518 Posts

    Default Re: [ROM]TeamVenum-Wicked Sensation JellyBean V 1.1 [OFFICIAL] ROM

    Quote Originally Posted by dazednconfused1144 View Post
    Skunkape, your staying awful busy over here....
    Not as busy as I was when the update to jellybean dropped. :beer:
    http://forums.androidcentral.com/signaturepics/sigpic70132_2.gif
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #158  
    Skunkape60's Avatar
    Retired Ambassador

    Posts
    4,518 Posts

    Default Re: [ROM]TeamVenum-Wicked Sensation JellyBean V 1.1 [OFFICIAL] ROM

    Woo hoo! No am/pm on the clock mod added.
    http://forums.androidcentral.com/signaturepics/sigpic70132_2.gif
    Thanked by:
  9. #159  

    Default Wicked sensations jb rom. You guys are awesome

    the morn more I explore this ROM the more amazing stuff I find it can do. I am a total rookie but that kuban updater really is awesome. it's easy to use it makes me feel like I've been doing this for a while give me a sense of security. like I'm not about to waste my phone at any minute. thanks for building this it really was a great job
    Thanked by:
  10. #160  

    Default Re: [ROM]TeamVenum-Wicked Sensation JellyBean V 1.1 [OFFICIAL] ROM

    I flashed 1.1 after wiping everything now there is no kuban updater, does anyone have the apk or link to the API so I can apply the mods lol. Thanks in advance.

    Apk not api
    Last edited by viroscope; 11-22-2012 at 03:45 PM.
  11. #161  
    dazednconfused1144's Avatar

    Posts
    132 Posts
    ROM
    Wicked Sensations Rom

    Default Re: [ROM]TeamVenum-Wicked Sensation JellyBean V 1.1 [OFFICIAL] ROM

    Quote Originally Posted by viroscope View Post
    I flashed 1.1 after wiping everything now there is no kuban updater, does anyone have the apk or link to the API so I can apply the mods lol. Thanks in advance.

    Apk not api
    You need to try and reflash or download again then reflash because its definitely in the rom. If its not there something has went wrong somewhere.
  12. Thread Author  Thread Author    #162  
    Skunkape60's Avatar
    Retired Ambassador

    Posts
    4,518 Posts

    Default Re: [ROM]TeamVenum-Wicked Sensation JellyBean V 1.1 [OFFICIAL] ROM

    ROM UPDATE!!!

    See 1st post for Change log and downloads. There are are 2 files. Update zip which is smaller and updates your current version Or the full version.
    http://forums.androidcentral.com/signaturepics/sigpic70132_2.gif
    Thanked by 2:
  13. #163  
    Bcool's Avatar

    Posts
    12 Posts
    Global Posts
    33 Global Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Skunkape60 View Post
    Woo hoo! No am/pm on the clock mod added.
    Thanks for all the help to everyone Skunkape, I always watch to see your input and I know you don't get thanked enough by everyone one.

    I'm having a problem logging into NFL fantasy football 2012. I cant log on. I restored from titanium backup and all comes in good but when I click on my team or any details is just sits there, no movement no message. Wondered if anyone else has seen this?

    Thanks.
  14. #164  
    dazednconfused1144's Avatar

    Posts
    132 Posts
    ROM
    Wicked Sensations Rom

    Default Re: [ROM]TeamVenum-Wicked Sensation JellyBean V 1.1 [OFFICIAL] ROM

    Quote Originally Posted by bdc1974 View Post
    Thanks for all the help to everyone Skunkape, I always watch to see your input and I know you don't get thanked enough by everyone one.

    I'm having a problem logging into NFL fantasy football 2012. I cant log on. I restored from titanium backup and all comes in good but when I click on my team or any details is just sits there, no movement no message. Wondered if anyone else has seen this?

    Thanks.
    Might be the ad block. You can flash the zip in General Mods in the updater to remove ad block.
    Thanked by:
  15. Thread Author  Thread Author    #165  
    Skunkape60's Avatar
    Retired Ambassador

    Posts
    4,518 Posts

    Default Re: [ROM]TeamVenum-Wicked Sensation JellyBean V 1.1 [OFFICIAL] ROM

    Quote Originally Posted by dazednconfused1144 View Post
    Might be the ad block. You can flash the zip in General Mods in the updater to remove ad block.
    I will give that a try. I installed that app a long time ago and it never worked as and have you on it. I never thought about add block.
    http://forums.androidcentral.com/signaturepics/sigpic70132_2.gif
  16. #166  
    Bcool's Avatar

    Posts
    12 Posts
    Global Posts
    33 Global Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dazednconfused1144 View Post
    Might be the ad block. You can flash the zip in General Mods in the updater to remove ad block.
    Yes, this was it. Flashed the remove ad-block and everything fine able to use normally. Thanks a bunch.
  17. Thread Author  Thread Author    #167  
    Skunkape60's Avatar
    Retired Ambassador

    Posts
    4,518 Posts

    Default Re: [ROM]TeamVenum-Wicked Sensation JellyBean V 1.1 [OFFICIAL] ROM

    Quote Originally Posted by dazednconfused1144 View Post
    Might be the ad block. You can flash the zip in General Mods in the updater to remove ad block.
    Yup... worked for me as well...
    http://forums.androidcentral.com/signaturepics/sigpic70132_2.gif
  18. #168  
    dazednconfused1144's Avatar

    Posts
    132 Posts
    ROM
    Wicked Sensations Rom

    Default Re: [ROM]TeamVenum-Wicked Sensation JellyBean V 1.1 [OFFICIAL] ROM

    Quote Originally Posted by viroscope View Post
    I flashed 1.1 after wiping everything now there is no kuban updater, does anyone have the apk or link to the API so I can apply the mods lol. Thanks in advance.

    Apk not api
    I looked at your screenshots on the other site and you are still in the ICS version of Wicked. You need to update to JB version to have the Kuban updater.
  19. #169  
    dsx968's Avatar

    Posts
    170 Posts
    ROM
    Whatever suits me

    Default Re: [ROM]TeamVenum-Wicked Sensation JellyBean V 1.2 [OFFICIAL] ROM

    Two questions for you:
    Is it okay to download the update on my phone and flash it without having problems?

    Can you include the YouTube downloader in the ROM or maybe in the Kuban updater?

    Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums
  20. Thread Author  Thread Author    #170  
    Skunkape60's Avatar
    Retired Ambassador

    Posts
    4,518 Posts

    Default Re: [ROM]TeamVenum-Wicked Sensation JellyBean V 1.2 [OFFICIAL] ROM

    Quote Originally Posted by dsx968 View Post
    Two questions for you:
    Is it okay to download the update on my phone and flash it without having problems?

    Can you include the YouTube downloader in the ROM or maybe in the Kuban updater?

    Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums
    If you already have 1.1 installed you can flash the 1.2 update on your phone. Just wipe cache and dalvik only.

    I have the a copy of the rolle YouTube at the house. So if it isn't already installed, I will make a flashable copy for you. It will have to wait until I get off work tonight though. Let me know if it isn't installed.
    http://forums.androidcentral.com/signaturepics/sigpic70132_2.gif
  21. #171  

    Default Re: [ROM]TeamVenum-Wicked Sensation JellyBean V 1.2 [OFFICIAL] ROM

    Ughh..

    Something (Sprint maybe?) updated yesterday and broke my root. What is the best way to restore it?

    Diane
  22. #172  
    dsx968's Avatar

    Posts
    170 Posts
    ROM
    Whatever suits me

    Default Re: [ROM]TeamVenum-Wicked Sensation JellyBean V 1.2 [OFFICIAL] ROM

    Quote Originally Posted by Skunkape60 View Post
    If you already have 1.1 installed you can flash the 1.2 update on your phone. Just wipe cache and dalvik only.

    I have the a copy of the rolle YouTube at the house. So if it isn't already installed, I will make a flashable copy for you. It will have to wait until I get off work tonight though. Let me know if it isn't installed.
    I missed the 1.1 and I'm still on 1.0.

    I found the YouTube file but I think its a pain to move it to the system file. It didn't stay there when I unrooted. It actually uninstalled in self from my phone altogether. I Googled it and have it back in the system apps. I of course want things simple.

    Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums
  23. Thread Author  Thread Author    #173  
    Skunkape60's Avatar
    Retired Ambassador

    Posts
    4,518 Posts

    Default Re: [ROM]TeamVenum-Wicked Sensation JellyBean V 1.2 [OFFICIAL] ROM

    Quote Originally Posted by dsx968 View Post
    I missed the 1.1 and I'm still on 1.0.

    I found the YouTube file but I think its a pain to move it to the system file. It didn't stay there when I unrooted. It actually uninstalled in self from my phone altogether. I Googled it and have it back in the system apps. I of course want things simple.

    Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums
    Then you will have to flash the full version of 1.2. Next time back up rolle YouTube with titanium backup....
    http://forums.androidcentral.com/signaturepics/sigpic70132_2.gif
  24. #174  
    dsx968's Avatar

    Posts
    170 Posts
    ROM
    Whatever suits me

    Default Re: [ROM]TeamVenum-Wicked Sensation JellyBean V 1.2 [OFFICIAL] ROM

    I did but I lost my backup when I unrooted.

    Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums
  25. Thread Author  Thread Author    #175  
    Skunkape60's Avatar
    Retired Ambassador

    Posts
    4,518 Posts

    Default Re: [ROM]TeamVenum-Wicked Sensation JellyBean V 1.2 [OFFICIAL] ROM

    Quote Originally Posted by dsx968 View Post
    I did but I lost my backup when I unrooted.

    Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums
    Like I said, if it isn't already in the rom, I'll get it to you.
    http://forums.androidcentral.com/signaturepics/sigpic70132_2.gif
Page 7 of 35 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [ROM] Wicked Sensations for the Sprint GS3
    By Skunkape60 in forum Sprint Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and Hacks
    Replies: 190
    Last Post: 11-20-2012, 09:44 AM
  2. [ROM][CM7]SiZzLiNg JeLlyBeAn TWEAKED CM7 Team B.A.P.P
    By jonny5449 in forum LG Optimus S Archived ROMs and Hacks
    Replies: 59
    Last Post: 08-30-2012, 10:36 PM
  3. Working Jellybean Rom for Toro on RootzWiki
    By gregs1213 in forum Verizon Galaxy Nexus Rooting, ROMs, and Hacks
    Replies: 84
    Last Post: 06-28-2012, 03:22 PM
  4. Clean sensation 4g rom
    By PatHastings in forum General Help and How To
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-01-2012, 03:06 PM
  5. Stable customizable ROM for Sensation
    By wcoast in forum T-Mobile HTC Sensation
    Replies: 120
    Last Post: 09-27-2011, 09:47 AM

Posting Permissions

B