[ROM]TeamVenum-Wicked Sensation JellyBean V 3.0 [MB1] ROM

Status
Not open for further replies.

dazednconfused1144

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM]TeamVenum-Wicked Sensation JellyBean V 1.1 [OFFICIAL] ROM

I flashed 1.1 after wiping everything now there is no kuban updater, does anyone have the apk or link to the API so I can apply the mods lol. Thanks in advance.

Apk not api

You need to try and reflash or download again then reflash because its definitely in the rom. If its not there something has went wrong somewhere.

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site

ROM UPDATE!!!

See 1st post for Change log and downloads. There are are 2 files. Update zip which is smaller and updates your current version Or the full version.

Bcool

Sep 28, 2012
Visit site
Woo hoo! No am/pm on the clock mod added. :D

Thanks for all the help to everyone Skunkape, I always watch to see your input and I know you don't get thanked enough by everyone one.

I'm having a problem logging into NFL fantasy football 2012. I cant log on. I restored from titanium backup and all comes in good but when I click on my team or any details is just sits there, no movement no message. Wondered if anyone else has seen this?

Thanks.

dazednconfused1144

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site

Thanks for all the help to everyone Skunkape, I always watch to see your input and I know you don't get thanked enough by everyone one.

I'm having a problem logging into NFL fantasy football 2012. I cant log on. I restored from titanium backup and all comes in good but when I click on my team or any details is just sits there, no movement no message. Wondered if anyone else has seen this?

Thanks.

Might be the ad block. You can flash the zip in General Mods in the updater to remove ad block.

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site

Might be the ad block. You can flash the zip in General Mods in the updater to remove ad block.

I will give that a try. I installed that app a long time ago and it never worked as and have you on it. I never thought about add block.

dazednconfused1144

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site

I flashed 1.1 after wiping everything now there is no kuban updater, does anyone have the apk or link to the API so I can apply the mods lol. Thanks in advance.

Apk not api

I looked at your screenshots on the other site and you are still in the ICS version of Wicked. You need to update to JB version to have the Kuban updater.

dsx968

Oct 17, 2010
Visit site
Re: [ROM]TeamVenum-Wicked Sensation JellyBean V 1.2 [OFFICIAL] ROM

Two questions for you:
Is it okay to download the update on my phone and flash it without having problems?

Can you include the YouTube downloader in the ROM or maybe in the Kuban updater?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site

Two questions for you:
Is it okay to download the update on my phone and flash it without having problems?

Can you include the YouTube downloader in the ROM or maybe in the Kuban updater?

If you already have 1.1 installed you can flash the 1.2 update on your phone. Just wipe cache and dalvik only.

I have the a copy of the rolle YouTube at the house. So if it isn't already installed, I will make a flashable copy for you. It will have to wait until I get off work tonight though. Let me know if it isn't installed.

stlarenas

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site

Ughh..

Something (Sprint maybe?) updated yesterday and broke my root. What is the best way to restore it?

Diane

dsx968

Oct 17, 2010
Visit site

If you already have 1.1 installed you can flash the 1.2 update on your phone. Just wipe cache and dalvik only.

I have the a copy of the rolle YouTube at the house. So if it isn't already installed, I will make a flashable copy for you. It will have to wait until I get off work tonight though. Let me know if it isn't installed.

I missed the 1.1 and I'm still on 1.0.

I found the YouTube file but I think its a pain to move it to the system file. It didn't stay there when I unrooted. It actually uninstalled in self from my phone altogether. I Googled it and have it back in the system apps. I of course want things simple.

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site

I missed the 1.1 and I'm still on 1.0.

I found the YouTube file but I think its a pain to move it to the system file. It didn't stay there when I unrooted. It actually uninstalled in self from my phone altogether. I Googled it and have it back in the system apps. I of course want things simple.

Then you will have to flash the full version of 1.2. Next time back up rolle YouTube with titanium backup....

dsx968

Oct 17, 2010
Visit site

I did but I lost my backup when I unrooted.

stlarenas

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site

Ughh..

Something (Sprint maybe?) updated yesterday and broke my root. What is the best way to restore it?

Diane

In case this happens to anyone else...I just powered down and up the phone and my root was back to normal.

UNRELATED: I searched but didn't see anyone else looking for this. When I am in an app and my screen times out...when I wake it up with the home button it brings me back to the home screen not the app I was in. Is there anyway to change this?

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site

This rolle Youtube allows you to DL Youtube videos? Can you get it to me as well Skunkape?

Thanks

Here's your link to RolleYouTube. Flash it in recovery and let me know if it works or not. This zip should put it in your system apps....

RolleYouTube

Last edited:

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site

In case this happens to anyone else...I just powered down and up the phone and my root was back to normal.

UNRELATED: I searched but didn't see anyone else looking for this. When I am in an app and my screen times out...when I wake it up with the home button it brings me back to the home screen not the app I was in. Is there anyway to change this?

I think you must have the S voice turned on to get what your looking for. As pressing the home button is supposed to take you to the home screen. But if you enable S voice I think it will just wake it up. I'm not entirely positive though. There is a thread with information.

Status
Not open for further replies.