[ROM]TeamVenum-Wicked Sensation JellyBean V 3.0 [MB1] ROM

Status
Not open for further replies.

dazednconfused1144

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM]TeamVenum-Wicked Sensation JellyBean [OFFICIAL] ROM

Got the additions added to the updater that were requested today.

Add double tap home button for S-Voice, Remove Double Tap if you want to go back and Stock Gallery added to General Mods Section.

Stock TW Launcher added to Extra Apps if you decide you don't want the modded one.

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site

Kuban Updater has been updated with more options. Some of them being to re-install the stock gallery and re-enable the double click for s voice.

You beat me by a fine red hair.

dad2noah

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site

Skunk, I know I asked this before, and used an "example", but I was kind of looking for a general answer. How would I uninstall a mod, so it doesn't exist anymore? I know I used the status bar as an example before, and you checked for me, and told me which mod I had to dl to get rid of/override it.
But for example, I downloaded ( via Kuban), that 4.2 camera mod. I absolutely hate it. (The mod looks and works great, I just hate it, lol)
The icon it created was the "gallery" icon, which looks exactly like the gallery icon that was already on the apps list.
How can I get rid of that 4.2 camera mod alltogether?

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site

Skunk, I know I asked this before, and used an "example", but I was kind of looking for a general answer. How would I uninstall a mod, so it doesn't exist anymore? I know I used the status bar as an example before, and you checked for me, and told me which mod I had to dl to get rid of/override it.
But for example, I downloaded ( via Kuban), that 4.2 camera mod. I absolutely hate it. (The mod looks and works great, I just hate it, lol)
The icon it created was the "gallery" icon, which looks exactly like the gallery icon that was already on the apps list.
How can I get rid of that 4.2 camera mod alltogether?

The easiest way would be uninstalling it with titanium backup.

dad2noah

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site

Awesome advice Skunk. Worked like a charm. And wtg dazed for updating the Kuban. Dazed, if you were to make a 3rd party sms app with the same quality of work as the rom, you would rake in the ca$h :p

brackett5

Apr 2, 2010
Visit site

Yes!!!! I'm in love with this ROM. The only thing I wish for would be that stick ICS or jellybean browser. I dont like the Samsung one. With the updater and all it gives me everything. I'm making a new PayPal to donate for this... I hate saying that this early but your stuff has always been solid. Great stuff and I appreciate the hard work.

One question though...in the updater, why are some highlighted blue?? I didn't downloads anything that wasn't Lol until I make sure why.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site

Not exactly sure where to post this, but skunkape, do you know if or when anaconda rom will be getting jelly bean?

That rom looks awesome but I'm not going to go back to ics just to use it

Thx

From my amazing samsung galaxy s3 running cyanogen mod 10 and android version 4.1.2

Designed for humans and not for isheep

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site

Not exactly sure where to post this, but skunkape, do you know if or when anaconda rom will be getting jelly bean?

That rom looks awesome but I'm not going to go back to ics just to use it

Thx

From my amazing samsung galaxy s3 running cyanogen mod 10 and android version 4.1.2

Actually without even knowing it, you put it in the perfect spot.

There has be some discussion about just sticking to this one rom. However making an AnaKonda Theme to flash over the top of it. This would be much easier on Dazed. he will only have a single rom to keep up with. Who knows, you may eventually see a themes section in the Kuban Updater with not only Anakonda but maybe even more. Wouldn't that be something to hope for?

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site

Actually without even knowing it, you put it in the perfect spot.

There has be some discussion about just sticking to this one rom. However making an AnaKonda Theme to flash over the top of it. This would be much easier on Dazed. he will only have a single rom to keep up with. Who knows, you may eventually see a themes section in the Kuban Updater with not only Anakonda but maybe even more. Wouldn't that be something to hope for?

I would have no complaints about that, the main reason I wanna get anakonda is for its beautiful icons and themes

freeze

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site

Does anyone know if the new Titanium Backup Update.zip flash feature is compatible if I flash from ICS to JB? Will the apps still work? Or am I better off just restoring App Data individually? I'd like to go from WS 1.1 to this JB version as painlessly as possible.

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site

Does anyone know if the new Titanium Backup Update.zip flash feature is compatible if I flash from ICS to JB? Will the apps still work? Or am I better off just restoring App Data individually? I'd like to go from WS 1.1 to this JB version as painlessly as possible.

I did it this way and the only issue I had was with nova launcher. Titanium backup kept locking up whenever I tried restoring nova launcher.

However if you have ANY issues with the rom after doing so, don't come into this thread and complain that something is wrong with the rom. It isn't fair to the dev complaining about something that could be caused by data you put on the device.

I do the same as you are asking about quite often and rarely have any issues. When I do have issues I bite the bullet and do it over the right way. Wipe cache, wrote dalvik, wipe data factory reset. Hell, sometimes I go further and format system in the mound and storage menu.

freeze

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site

I did it this way and the only issue I had was with nova launcher. Titanium backup kept locking up whenever I tried restoring nova launcher.

However if you have ANY issues with the rom after doing so, don't come into this thread and complain that something is wrong with the rom. It isn't fair to the dev complaining about something that could be caused by data you put on the device.

I do the same as you are asking about quite often and rarely have any issues. When I do have issues I bite the bullet and do it over the right way. Wipe cache, wrote dalvik, wipe data factory reset. Hell, sometimes I go further and format system in the mound and storage menu.

Agreed it's not fair to the developers. I just wasn't sure on what compatibility issues there might be between ICS and JB, w.r.t how the data is laid out in the filesystem. Thanks!

dazednconfused1144

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site

One question though...in the updater, why are some highlighted blue?? I didn't downloads anything that wasn't Lol until I make sure why.

The ones that are highlighted blue are the newest additions that i made to the updater.

brackett5

Apr 2, 2010
Visit site

OK after I thought about I thought that might be it but I didn't want to chance it

sirtronics

May 30, 2011
Visit site

Great Romlove you work!
B I need healp with 2 things please
1) how to I set the time back on the "top" n bar with everything else
2) my wallet is not working, do I also need to flash gapps?

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site

Great Romlove you work!

The first one is easy. Go to your apps. Open Kuban Updater. Clock mods. Choose regular clock. Choose download. It will say md5 mismatch. Ignore it and choose yes to install.

Exit kuban updater. Reboot to recovery. Choose install from sd card. Then choose file from internal sd. Navigate to folder kubandiwnloads and select. Select the clock mod you choose. And flash it.

I have not and will not ever use wallet. So I can't help you with that.

sirtronics

May 30, 2011
Visit site

well thanks for # 1!

The first one is easy. Go to your apps. Open Kuban Updater. Clock mods. Choose regular clock. Choose download. It will say md5 mismatch. Ignore it and choose yes to install.

Exit kuban updater. Reboot to recovery. Choose install from sd card. Then choose file from internal sd. Navigate to folder kubandiwnloads and select. Select the clock mod you choose. And flash it.

I have not and will not ever use wallet. So I can't help you with that.

dazednconfused1144

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site

What's not working on the wallet? Does it tell you that your on an unsupported device? If so, it should still work, its just a built in warning.

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site

Great Romlove you work!

No don't flash gapps... the aren't used in any roms other than cm or aosp.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar