[ROM]TeamVenum-Wicked Sensation JellyBean V 3.0 [MB1] ROM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zx12richard

Apr 29, 2012
Visit site
Re: [ROM]TeamVenum-Wicked Sensation JellyBean V 1.1 [OFFICIAL] ROM

Got that one. Works good. No encryption. I do appreciate the help. Learning as I hopejust ccan't afford to lock this up .

Adrian Camacho

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site

and also im having an issue with the wifi here at my office. its 802.1x eap and when using youtube if its a video longer than 3 minutes it only lets it load for those 3 minutes or so of play then stops and just keeps loading. while i was on cyanogen nightly i was not having this issue. i really like this rom over cyanogen but its a pretty frustrating knowing i can only watch up to 3 minutes of any video playing

freeze

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site

wifi tether isn't working for me. what are the settings supposed to be? It starts, my devices see the SSID, but won't connect. Thanks!

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site

wifi tether isn't working for me. what are the settings supposed to be? It starts, my devices see the SSID, but won't connect. Thanks!

Have you download the Wi-Fi app in the updater app yet?

Last edited:

Zx12richard

Apr 29, 2012
Visit site

Where does kuban updater download too? I also discovered a zip called framework flash zip. Does that have anything to do with wicked sensations rom

Parnelli98

Jun 19, 2010
Visit site

Where does kuban updater download too? I also discovered a zip called framework flash zip. Does that have anything to do with wicked sensations rom

They download to the /kubandownloads folder in your internal storage. You can change the location of the downloads in the settings menu of the Kuban Updater app

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site

You should be able to disregard that popup, and continue. There is a choice in the settings menu to disable that popup as well.

I just said this. But you beat me to it. Now I'm saying thanks for the help.

Just disregard the warning. Go into settings by tapping on the gears. Then disable the warning.

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site

So what's it do let you download other options to flash to the rom

Yes...There is just a ton of mods for this rom. It has downloadable battery and sigmal icons, different apps, wallpaper for your dropdown screen so many other things I can name them all. Just go look through it. This really isn't that hard to figure out.

freeze

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site

Have you download the Wi-Fi app in the updater app yet?

I had downloaded the apk from a different thread. I uninstalled and flashed the one in the updater. It seems that if I try to turn on encryption, it won't work. As long as I leave it open, it works. Thanks.

One other unrelated thing - I noticed that if I enable the 4G radio and try to establish a bluetooth connection to my car, the phone reboots. This happens every time. If I leave it as 3G only, there are no issues. I don't know if the stock rom did it (never tried).

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site

I had downloaded the apk from a different thread. I uninstalled and flashed the one in the updater. It seems that if I try to turn on encryption, it won't work. As long as I leave it open, it works. Thanks.

One other unrelated thing - I noticed that if I enable the 4G radio and try to establish a bluetooth connection to my car, the phone reboots. This happens every time. If I leave it as 3G only, there are no issues. I don't know if the stock rom did it (never tried).

It has already been stated in the main thread for the Wi-Fi tether that the encryption is broken....

As for Bluetooth I never use it. I don't have a single Bluetooth device...

Zx12richard

Apr 29, 2012
Visit site
Wicked sensations jb rom. You guys are awesome

the morn more I explore this ROM the more amazing stuff I find it can do. I am a total rookie but that kuban updater really is awesome. it's easy to use it makes me feel like I've been doing this for a while give me a sense of security. like I'm not about to waste my phone at any minute. thanks for building this it really was a great job

viroscope

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site

I flashed 1.1 after wiping everything now there is no kuban updater, does anyone have the apk or link to the API so I can apply the mods lol. Thanks in advance.

Apk not api

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unirockers