[ROM]TeamVenum-Wicked Sensation JellyBean V 3.0 [MB1] ROM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
Re: [ROM]TeamVenum-Wicked Sensation JellyBean V 1.2 [OFFICIAL] ROM

so instead of the reset, go with reflashing of 1.2 rom.. from this initial page correct? and when I do that should i also install the LJ7 firmware as well?

If you have already flashed the LJ7 firmware you will never have to flash it again. The LJ7 Firmware is just the modem and radios and they do not get overwritten by flashing roms.

I don't think your issue with your phone not having memory will go away by reflashing the rom or a factory reset. So lets hold off on that...
Do me a favor.....

1. open my files app
2. tap on extsdcard
3. press and hold on clockwork mod folder
4. choose details from the menu.
5. look at the size and how much storage is being used.
6. now do the same for the sdcard0 as cwm vbackups can be in both places...

I have a theory about what is happening... let me know the anwser.....

juniorr7710

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site

I was just about to factory reset when i read your last post... but here is the info:

extsdcard has the following: size is at 6gb, with 3 folders/24 files
sccard0 has the following: size is at 1.2gb, with 1 folder/10 files

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site

I was just about to factory reset when i read your last post... but here is the info:

extsdcard has the following: size is at 6gb, with 3 folders/24 files
sccard0 has the following: size is at 1.2gb, with 1 folder/10 files

Check out your settings menu. Storage...

Under device memory way down towards the bottom but just above sd card what does it show for available memory?

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site

phone storage total space is 11.95gb, of which 8.23gb is free...

You definitely have something corrupted on your phone then. I would re download the full version 1.2. Wipe cache, dalvik and factory reset and reflash wicked. Use titanium backup and restore you stupid only. Not the data (except for apps like banking or checkbooks) sometime you just have to stock it up.

If you go from rom to rom you have to expect things like this to happen.

juniorr7710

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site

i cant make this that you said: Use titanium backup and restore you stupid only?

dad2noah

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site

lol that was hysterical. Good for the blooper reel. Dont you dare edit that, lol
No, YOU stupid! :p

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site

Oh I am sorry that is what I meant....I only use TW.....

If I use TWRP to flash the Anakonda theme do I still need to wipe cache/dalvik or does it do it for me?

If you flash with the updater and twrp you should't need to do anything. If you are manually flashing it in twrp, I would wipe cache and dalvik.

juniorr7710

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site

Yes, it was.. no we can all LOL... That happens to must of us, with the swype

ab304945

Dec 20, 2010
Visit site

Here's what I would like you to try.

Stop windows from updating your drivers. When it comes to drivers pick and chose do not allow windows to automatically do it. Do not update Samsung, or usb drivers.

To Stop Windows from updating them

1. Right Click on "my computer" and choose "properties".
2. Look on the left side of the window and choose "advanced system settings."
3. On top choose the "hardware" tab.
4. Click on the "Device Installation Settings."
5. Choose "No, let me choose what to do"
6. Choose "Never install driver software from windows update."

Now lets remove your drivers and Samsung Kies (if you have Kies installed)

1. go to your computers control panel / add and remove software (win xp) or programs and features (windows 7).
2. Uninstall Kies and Samsung drivers.
3. When complete, restart computer and phone.

GS3 Drivers "]Download these Drivers

4. Install the drivers on your computer but do not plug in your phone until it has completed.
5. plug in your (already started) phone. It should now recognize your phone and at the bottom right corner say it is installing the software for your phone. click on view details. 4 drivers should load and as it progresses green checks will appear when successful.

Look in my computer under Portable Devices and you should see SPH-L710. Double click on it and choose either the card or the phone to move files to or from.

did that still no go. i installed cm10 and it works, installed wicked after that and it wont work. so it isnt the driver, though i still reinstalled them

i am re-downloading the rom and see if that helps

Xristina08

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Re: [ROM]Wicked Sensation JellyBean ROM

i rooted and flash the wicked rom but for some reason the kuban updater is not showing on my apps.. when i tried to install the update zip files for the wicked sensation rom v1.2 it just wont let me pass the samsung logo..

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site

i rooted and flash the wicked rom but for some reason the kuban updater is not showing on my apps.. when i tried to install the update zip files for the wicked sensation rom v1.2 it just wont let me pass the samsung logo..

Go re boot into recovery and what version are you on.

Xristina08

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site

i did reboot on recovery but its just stuck on samsung logo.. i downloaded the v1.1 .. then when the kuban updater didnt show i install the update version for wicked v1.2.. everytime i install the update zip files it wont pass the samsung logo. but when i install the v1.1 it works fine except the kuban update app is not there

ab304945

Dec 20, 2010
Visit site

i did reboot on recovery but its just stuck on samsung logo.. i downloaded the v1.1 .. then when the kuban updater didnt show i install the update version for wicked v1.2.. everytime i install the update zip files it wont pass the samsung logo. but when i install the v1.1 it works fine except the kuban update app is not there

i would try the full rom for 1.2. not the update, and see if it works. When i do it it sits at the samsung logo for a few minutes. but loads up fine after that 1st boot

dazednconfused1144

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site

Sounds like you were on version 1.1 of the ICS rom if you didnt see the kuban updater in the app drawer. Did you do a backup before you flashed anything? If so restore your backup and start over with version 1.2 full rom.

The link should be in the very first post of this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non